AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Anyone still in the office?

Nope. I've baked two pecan pies, two batches of cornbread for the dressing and have a turkey breast on the smoker. Still lots to do but I've got a g...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Need some advice

As you well know the FIRST thing I'd look at on the plats is whose stamp is on them. You may not be able to "legally" defend the conclusion but there...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyors vacation pictures

This at a TVA lake and the "beach" shown is normally under water. Just about dead center you may be able to see the pink flagging on the rebar.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Storm Sewer; Idly Wondering

I was always taught that junction boxes do not have outside access (no ring and cover), manholes have access.There is a large sanitary sewer outfall n...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: A different perspective

In Georgia we do not have "Right of Entry" UNLESS you are working for the DOT. They do have to give notice like Stacy said though. I wouldn't do any...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 1005
Reply
RE: Can't wait to retire

I'm retired (sorta). I was helped along when the economy went south in '09 when I was laid off. I changed professions from surveyor/engineer to a sa...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Thoreau Survey Plats Sold By Skinner Auctions

I wonder if a Real Estate agent will ask for a free copy?

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's finds)

Days like that make all the "bad" days worth it.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Boat to Bush

Absolutely beautiful scenery. Thanks for sharing.

9 years ago
Page 64 / 139