AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Sometimes You're the Windshield

John, I worked as a Safety Consultant to an electrical contractor in a power plant here. They were to relocate one switching cabinet in a motor contr...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: SLOW TIMES

I have been somewhat where you are at now. You CAN market to municipalities. I made it a practice to drop in on Public Works Directors, City/County ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Non Standard Tools

A Harris, post: 453789, member: 81 wrote: [USER=833]@Richard[/USER]A siphon hose is also known as the "pocket gas station".Difficult to use with today...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Map Check

Maybe I'm wrong but to me a "Map Check" is NOT taken from the electronic drawing. I always took a hard copy and punched in the bearings and distances...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Joining Civil Engineering firm to provide Surveying Services

I spent 20 years with a small engineering firm, 15 of those running the surveying department. I think you'll find that whether it is a surveying comp...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Entertaining Specs

Tom Adams, post: 452417, member: 7285 wrote: I don't know if it should be addressed in specs sometimes, but there are at least a couple types of preci...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyors vacation pictures

Jim in AZ, post: 451808, member: 249 wrote: How are those dogs at fishing Andy? Do they Point before they strike? The Boxer nearly drowned herself tr...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyors vacation pictures

Now that I'm retired I DO do other things than look for monuments though.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyors vacation pictures

When I saw this I looked through my "photos" file for a picture I took several years ago. I didn't find it but will look for the backup DVD and see i...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Swamp pics

makerofmaps, post: 451413, member: 9079 wrote: I never believed Cotton Mouth could get in the mangroves. A ranger told me to watch out for them and I ...

9 years ago
Page 65 / 139