Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
That is a good question and ONE of the answers would be experience following the surveyor who set the monument.?ÿ There was a surveyor here who set cr...
A crow's foot would be scratches (or gouges) in the concrete with a point at the drill hole.
Here in Georgia (at least the southwest corner) is being over run with feral swine.?ÿ They reproduce faster than rabbits and can destroy fields overni...
Posted by: Norman Oklahoma I see an extremely dedicated employee who hasn't the resources or training to do his job safely.?ÿ Bingo.?ÿ You are probabl...
Posted by: Just A. Surveyor You can't fix stupid but you can sometimes prevent them from getting themselves killed. They say that we are our brothers ...
Stacy, I've never seen a composite (compiled) plat sealed or signed by anyone.?ÿ All the ones I have prepared stated plainly. "This is NOT a survey an...
Good work.?ÿ It doesn't hurt to have a Supreme Court Justice recognize your work either. We have almost no stone monuments around here.?ÿ Our original...