AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Zemljomer
Zemljomer
@zemljomer
Free
Joined: September 28, 2012 2:40 pm
Last seen: March 25, 2026 4:52 pm
Topics: 7 / Replies: 14
Reply
RE: Trimble SX10-any reviews

Hi colleagues, Is it true that SX10 doesn't have a laser pointer? ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon DL-101C or Sokkia SDL30 digital level?

@leegreen They are not identical, Topcon DL101 is an older unit, next model, Topcon DL500 series are the same as Sokkia SDL30(SDL50).

6 years ago
Topic
Topic
Replies: 11
Views: 3693
Reply
RE: Hilti pos robotic station opinions?

The seller got it in compensation for debt, he asked 10000$ for TS, but surveyors in my country don't wanna buy it, here you can sell Leica, Trimble, ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Hilti pos robotic station opinions?

This is used one, His price is almost 10 times less than new (about 5000$). Used Trimble or Leica is 11000$ min. I think they made this station in ...

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 15
Views: 2407
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 1130
Reply
RE: SurvCE/PC vs Fieldgenius.

@richard I was so disappointed with FG when realized that it doesn't support Sokkia GRX1 GNSS Bluetooth connection (waiting since FG ver. 6). They fi...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Magnet Field Issues

I calmed my nerves,?ÿ soul, and mind when replaced this app with SurvCE.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Survce from feet to metric

Try this: New job/ Syistem/ metric (or feet).

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Drone Yuneec Q500+ Pro for photogrammetry?

Thank you,I realy dont have any experience with photography and drones, so every advice is precious to me.Also have offer for Phantom 3 advanced in sa...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 16
Views: 1119
Reply
RE: Begginer-amateur's problem

Off course he hawe to pay surveyor, but this is wery accurate for what he needs.Before we go on terrain, usualy we print this image to see what is wai...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Begginer-amateur's problem

There is a far way better solution for you.Go on , and you could find your parcel and get something like this:Black lines are boundaries.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Proud X-90 Owner

I would be very grateful, if you show me where I could find the display.I think that is a problem because it has to be replaced the entire front panel...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Proud X-90 Owner

Hello,I'm sorry for reactivating an old topic, but I have to ask Mark:"Is your X90 still in good condition, and are you still happy with it? And one e...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: RTCM 3.0 does not work

I have a latest firmware version(from 2012year), and GRX supports rtcm3.1.It used to work about a month ago with no problem, but now it does not.I di...

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 1240
Page 1 / 2