AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
W.W.S.
W.W.S.
@wws
Free
Joined: March 11, 2016 1:07 pm
Topics: 3 / Replies: 22
Reply
RE: Anyone else having these TOPCON problems?

Late to the party, but just found out the FC-5000 will "adapt" to the environment.?ÿ?ÿ For rain there is a program in the start menu of Windows called...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: AB7962

Hi Spledeus, Thanks for posting. ?ÿCould you please email the photo(s) to [email protected] We will most likely send someone to obtain the mo...

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 406
Reply
RE: Massachusetts Construction Stakeout - Licensed?

In Massachusetts if there are setbacks to a regulatory line then the work must be overseen by the PLS/registrant in charge. I've worked on projects wh...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: 10 acres. 2 days. 3GCP's. 0.0016 foot accuracy X,Y,Z.

If he cut it down to one GCP the software may be able to stitch it together even better.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: How much Ground Control

Check out the ASPRS website and publication regarding geospatial accuracies. The latest update is dated November 2014, which is old given the rate of ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Is this a JOKE?

Error bearings to the nearest degree, thought this survey was more accurate and precise than that.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: DSWORLD

I also use the NGS Data Explorer : I don't have administrative rights to download and load programs at work and it is a great many hoops to jump throu...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: high resolution aerial photogrammetry

We do multiple (2 or 3) static survey sessions (40 minutes to an hour) to establish control for projects utilizing NGS points and generally see result...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Drones and PLS vs CP

Thank you all for your thoughts and replies.We contract out photogrammetry and require a Certified Photogrammetrist. We supply the RMSE values for th...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Best way to set up a base

You can check out the NGS requirements on line for their accepting of a CORS site, might be overkill for your purposes, but will be somewhere solid to...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 13
Views: 1204
Reply
RE: Blunder Pins....How does this happen?

Not sure where you are or what TN state plan coords look like, (or if TN has a law regarding metric conversion using US Survey feet vs International f...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: what's your take?

I can tell you where the easement is. The use, terms, and rights are up to the lawyers to hammer out - should the owner of the servient estate decide...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Trees in Cul-De-Sac

yeah. and section 9 prohibits placing signs, ads, "other things", cuts, markings, painting a tree in the right of way... find something else to tie y...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Trees in Cul-De-Sac

Where I work it is actually illegal to trim anything in the right-of-way... without a public hearing... I strictly adhere to this law which almost no ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: I don't think ANYBODY should be allowed to get a surveyors license

...and that old pipe I landed next to looked really old, it was probably on NAD27, so I ripped it out and put my NAD83 (2011) epoch 2010.00 pipe in

10 years ago
Reply
RE: I don't think ANYBODY should be allowed to get a surveyors license

But my Javad LS told me to put it there!! :imp:

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Civil 3D Cad Conversion

You run C3D2010 and got a drawing that is C3D2016? I believe you can download AutoCAD DWG TrueView and use it's conversion tool. It may blow out any...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Well the time has come

My recommendation would be to grab all the free surveying templates you can get your hands on and filter through them. Mostly DOT's. You can make up...

10 years ago
Page 1 / 2