Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
A Georgia drone company claiming 1/100th of an inch accuracy from a drone. I'm really getting tired of seeing LinkedIn posts like this:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/matt-daniels-7a146a25/
I can do even better...
0.00001 accur, if i input it... Mmm hmmm
Well the guy claims he received... "multiple awards, promotions, and accommodations"
Huh??
Maybe he meant commendations?
Speeling is knot impotent two expurts lack this guye.
Holy Cow, post: 440282, member: 50 wrote: Speeling is knot impotent two expurts lack this guye.
That's why we have spill check nowadays.
Eye halve a spelling chequer
It came with my pea see.
It plainly marques four my revue
Miss steaks eye kin knot sea.
Eye strike a key and type a word
And weight four it two say
Weather eye am wrong oar write
It shows me strait a weigh.
As soon as a mist ache is maid
It nose bee fore two long
And eye can put the error rite
Its rare lea ever wrong.
Eye have rung this poem threw it
I am shore your pleased two no
My spilling's prefect awl the weigh
My chequer tolled me sew.
(more or less a ditty that got passed around a decade ago)
Nate The Surveyor, post: 440274, member: 291 wrote: I can do even better...
0.00001 accur, if i input it... Mmm hmmm
The javad is good but not that good...
If he cut it down to one GCP the software may be able to stitch it together even better.
2xcntr, post: 440276, member: 584 wrote: Well the guy claims he received... "multiple awards, promotions, and accommodations"
Huh??
Maybe he meant commendations?
I guess he had to stay somewhere when he was working.
That's a bit like winning first prune for your entry at the county fair.
I'm freaking out right know that no one brought up he's not an LS or, Ok I'll say it, a Civil:). You all gone soft?
It was so incredibly obvious that it did not require mentioning aloud.
No one with an ego that big could possibly be a licensed land surveyor.
2xcntr, post: 440276, member: 584 wrote: Well the guy claims he received... "multiple awards, promotions, and accommodations"
Huh??
Maybe he meant commendations?
Or maybe he was "accommodated" for publicizing BS!
BK9196, post: 440364, member: 12217 wrote: I'm freaking out right know that no one brought up he's not an LS or, Ok I'll say it, a Civil:). You all gone soft?
It's laughable, not even je can deny the same if he has any clue.
So, I send my crew out on Thursday with an optical transit and they traversed 200 acres through the woods with a 30" gun, closed it in 2 days and the closure was 1 in 2,000,000. We are thinking about bringing in this drone guy in to tighten that closure up a bit. LOL!
