AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
WA-ID Surveyor
WA-ID Surveyor
@wa-id-surveyor
Member
Joined: March 16, 2012 1:47 pm
Last seen: October 1, 2026 7:06 am
Topics: 14 / Replies: 991
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 1729
Reply
RE: Browser wars

> Been a chrome user since it first showed up and never had any major issues.I recently switched to Chrome and really like it with one major except...

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 15
Views: 845
Reply
RE: Corner Records

Idaho corner records are filed within each county. Besides having a statewide repository the way Idaho handles corner records is great compared to WA...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Is South 90 to East?

> When you read a description that says:> > Beginning 15 east and 272.66 feet south of the northwest corner of the northwest quarter of the n...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: AutoCad question

> First off, I am only semi-learned in AutoCAD. I haven’t been able to obtain an answer to the following, any contributions are appreciated.> &g...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: RFQ examples

> Most of the firms that really have it together going for the Qualifications bases contracts mark their submittals as proprietary so that it can n...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: "X" mark in a manhole

What is the purpose of the X? If it is to mark a property corner I definitly would not set an X on a MH lid as they are far from permanent. Either se...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Subdivision Dedication Language Effects

Check your state laws regarding public property. Did the local municipality sign off on the plat? If not, it's most likely not a public road as ther...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Ethics and Professionalism in Surveying

> That doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Two adjoining property owners should have the right to agree on a common line, regardless of the existin...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Just asking around, WA/OR

I know of none specifically but I do know a buddy of mine just landed a job in the Tri-Cities area.We've been steady all 2012 and 2103 and able to kee...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: State Plane Coordinates

You Deliver What The Client Wants...:good:

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Through the Looking Glass; LSAW 2013

Wish I could have went. Unfortunatly it's not in the company budget. 🙁

14 years ago
Reply
RE: ALL KINDS OF WRONG

Maybe not> Well, maybe in your corner of the world a non-conforming lot is a non-issue - but not in my corner of the world. Around here 75' minimu...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Obliterated - defined

No worries Brian, I just heard the new obliterated corner definition was pulled from the Bill.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Obliterated - defined

It does, but they are trying to add their own definition of obliterated which will make a mess of things.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Combining two lots into one “unusual situation”

This is impossible to answer for those of us that don't work in your city, county and State. In my work area each municipality and county has differen...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Research Procedures

Why not just spend 200-250 and order a title report? I assume they must not have those in your work area? Around here its the best 200-250 your clien...

14 years ago
Reply
14 years ago
Reply
RE: Access F2F with Carlson

While I don't feel the need to watch the entire 6+min video. If your question if how to utilize F2F with carlson with Civil3d all you need is a proper...

14 years ago
Page 45 / 51