AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
WA-ID Surveyor
WA-ID Surveyor
@wa-id-surveyor
Member
Joined: March 16, 2012 1:47 pm
Last seen: October 1, 2026 7:06 am
Topics: 14 / Replies: 991
Reply
RE: Feature Code Library's....

> this is what i'm looking to do straight from collector to cad> > This is doable but you will need to setup custom parameters and point inpu...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Question for machine control guys

I'm with you on that one MightyMoe, I fully agree with your statements. We finally had an opportunity to work with machine grade gps last year. Afte...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: C3D 2012 help

Civil 3D 2012While I can't say I am a fan of their yearly licensing upgrades and such I can say that we work 3 times as fast with Civil3d then we ever...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: But the building is only 70cm off !

> sounds like an engineering draftsperson was the cause (hopefully)Even if it was, it's ultimately the responsibility of the Engineer designing the...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: AEC Objects

There is no converter that will meet your needs. The Autodesk people will tell you to upgrade (that's there form of converter).Realistically the owner...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Need Auto Cad File Sharing Opinions!!!

> What seems to be the general opinion about sharing/ giving your files out? This has become a huge issue for us, and a day does not go by without ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Request Form

> Working in a civil engineering company and we are getting busier so I need something more formal than the verbal request system we are using now....

13 years ago
Reply
RE: FEMA Hazard Mapping in Google Earth...AND Elevation Cert ?

:good: 5 miles, 20 miles.....that's what I would do. Distance from current site is not necessarily a restrictive factor if the monument(s) are GPSable...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: FEMA Flood Mapping

> "...they should have to provide an equally scientific basis..."> > Good luck with that!! The whole operation of FEMA is a joke, one of the ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Surface file for a SCS 900 Trimble Construction controller

> make a folder called "whatever" and out it in there.copy the folder onto a thumb drive> > put the thumb drive into the controller then go t...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Surface file for a SCS 900 Trimble Construction controller

> I used Civil 3D and SCS900. When I need to put a surface into the controller I first export a LandXML file from Civil 3D then import that into Tr...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Surface file for a SCS 900 Trimble Construction controller

> I used Civil 3D and SCS900. When I need to put a surface into the controller I first export a LandXML file from Civil 3D then import that into Tr...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Surface file for a SCS 900 Trimble Construction controller

After further review....they do not have a GCS900, they have an SCS900. Are the file types the GCS900 exported, the .cfg and .svd able to be used on ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Surface file for a SCS 900 Trimble Construction controller

I do, thank you! I just wasn't sure which of the multitude of export options was correct as I am definitely not familiar with this software. We'll g...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Surface file for a SCS 900 Trimble Construction controller

> Yes. In the export (in TBC) menu you can select the file destination and then just place it on your desktop. From there you can copy it to the th...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Surface file for a SCS 900 Trimble Construction controller

> I have used the Trimble Link download program for Civil 3d and it has worked seamlessly.> Trimble Link Download SupportThat was initially my p...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Surface file for a SCS 900 Trimble Construction controller

> If you export the surface from C3D (Perhaps as a XML) and import it into Trimble Business Center Heavy Construction edition (Its free for downloa...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble R-10 GPS

We're in the same boat Jered. Our R8s are running good and work like a charm and we'll use em until they break or become obsolete somehow. Granted, t...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Where's the ROW?

Does your state have laws regarding prescriptive row? I would start there. Around here we run into this issue on occassion and luckily Idaho has fair...

14 years ago
Page 44 / 51