Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
"Evidence and Procedures for Boundary Location" Brown, Robillard, and Wilson. Chapter 13 "Apportionment Procedures for Land and Water Boundaries"
LRDay, post: 343043, member: 571 wrote: Safety is a problem. When I'm going out to a long hike in the mountains I usually tell the wife, if I don't c...
Iphone has a "Find Friends" app that works great. At any given moment my wife can see exactly where I am, overlayed with a road map and aerial. (Not...
I once had a guy argue with me over cost who told me "for that amount, I can go out and buy a decent GPS and do it myself". I said "Good luck, thank ...
Is the internal battery fading out? Cold weather wreaks havoc on batteries.I just had something called the "grey wedge" replaced on my 5603. It conn...
I have a Brother MFC J6510 DW and use Linkyo ink from Super Media Store. They're less than $2 per cartridge.If you demand printing perfection or coun...
When I first started (18 years ago), I became annoyed at attoneys/title companies when they didn't use my "modern" description for closing but instead...
Did you check ebay? I've had decent results replacing DC's bought on ebay. You can usually tell from the pics and description if it is being sold by...
Was that statement taken from last night's weather forecast?
> I found the rebar markers, set some stakes and connected them with a string to mark the fence line. > Throwing the question back at you many w...
Yep, I'm sure the computer manufacturers didn't squawk about Microsoft's decision to discontinue XP updates. They're making boatloads (literally and ...
> Sounds like she is just looking for an excuse to back out of the deal.Agreed. You're her scapegoat to get out of the offer to purchase.
My hats off to you and your crew. It's very difficult working in those conditions that the picture doesn't portray. It's even more difficult maintai...
We currently have several feet of frost in the ground, driving a t-post would be more difficult than buying a bottle of scotch 🙂
Seems to me the law firm is trying to run up a client's bill. Why in the heck would they think they have to check something like this?
"The anchor bolts go right HERE....No, wait a minute, right HERE....Nope, wait......"
How do we prepare a professional mortgage plot plan?Our experienced office staff will research the property using records from the Registry of Deeds, ...
Here you go, Harold. Vehicle of choice this time of year. I can get a lot done on a sled.