Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Not really .. ?ÿ
Yes. Maybe not successfully though. Was able to glue it back together again (looked as bad as that sounds) The two halves to the outer shell are suppo...
..sometimes think one-sided discussions about coordinates. ?ÿ ~the field crew~
Sympathies, Paden. It used to be I couldn't tell the difference between a cold, or the flu. I would get sneezing and a sore throat and wonder, is this...
Think I might have had that. Got bit by something while chopping line for cross sections. Had the same black puncture marks on my temple, red rash, an...
I would think that 'grid' isn't what you're actually looking for once your frame becomes 'irregular'.?ÿIf, by irregular, you mean a quadrilateral ?? W...
No. No ones ever called me?ÿgiving away free land. Maybe i should start answering those toll-free, and out of area code calls.
Nothing on Scribd, aside from that same brochure you mentioned, that is published in English.?ÿ
McAllister v. Samuels 857 S.W.2nd 768 Cox v. Olivard 482 S.W.2nd 682 Covers old standing fences of convenience, not the new mis-located one, though.
Worked a very large acreage that was being cut up into smaller lots. First task that day was three or four of us walking the exterior boundary, recove...
'Easy-peasy except for the detrimental effects of anoxia..' ?ÿ Yeah, well that and looking downwards .. which should probably cure you of that feeling...
I got to watch a documentary on Florida and it's environment and from what was explained the summer season consists of afternoon thunderstorms as a re...
It appears to be the same lackadaisical conversation fueled by the same industry hype. There were a few sage commenters, who took a minute to spell ou...