AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: Tree Canopy Survey Ideas

Does it have to be tree heights, or can it be just tree top elevations ? ?ÿ "So, my current available tools are total station (robot) w long-range ref...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Amusing (?) comic on data fitting

Always amazed me how you could model a scatter plot.?ÿ ?ÿ John von Neumann ?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: How to drive iron pipe in concrete

I should have edited that. In my mind I'm picturing a residential corner fence post, which are mostly six to eight foot wood fences, and sometimes cha...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: How to drive iron pipe in concrete

As Nate was saying. putting a hammer to the footing does work.?ÿ You can also drive a 5/8"ir ?ÿthrough most footings around here.?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Cantankerous Lazy Party Chief

That's does raise a valid point. What if, and fast forward two years down the line: ?ÿ New Guy that Ron put through school> ?ÿ"Hey Registered, I ap...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Cantankerous Lazy Party Chief

Wow! That scared me - thanks for the pictures - I had never heard of a lead hub before. They're just lead & tack here. ?ÿ ??ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Newbie question again...

It's been awhile. (Older version of Carlson)?ÿtype 'L' in the command line; prompts you to select point - screen click, or type in point number - then...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Grrrrrrr...

The homeowner's policy. Could you make a claim against the neighbor's homeowner policy to recoup damages caused by illegal activity ???ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Presentation of Topographic Surveys

Some of the better quality larger printed drafts I have seen come with the lightly toasted aerial image set as a background. I imagine you have to be ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Odd noises while surveying

Been recording and watching old episodes of Kolchak The Night Stalker, that used to scare the heck out of me when I was young.?ÿ I think if anything s...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Is this possible?

basically the width of a human hair. Do the specs go on to explain any hairs ?? ?ÿ ??ÿ

8 years ago
Page 39 / 139