AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: Hey From the Austro-Hungarian Empire

?ÿ I'd interviewed with that company. Scared the hell out of me.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: CST Experiences?

That can be learned on the job?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Mississippi

That's just the blues, from the headline all the way down.?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Quantities on Prairie Dog Piles

'You can't put a dozer on a pile because the tracks would potentially change the gradation of the rock.' ?ÿ Thank you, I learned something. I was just...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Something older surveyors who have had a long career sometimes deal with...

'They have been relied upon since the original surveys, and to re-survey and " adjust" everything would be monumentally expensive, not to mention crea...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Wrong category, but.................................

I've learned that I can't block calls with my antiquated phone, and I need a 'smart' phone for the convenience. Same toll-free number every day for ne...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Truck Boxes

There can't be one box that could cover every situation and factors. I think the closest you could achieve would be the Highway Products - Surveyor Pa...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Quantities on Prairie Dog Piles

Would it be cost effective to have a decent equipment operator shape that mess ('08 photo) ? Thinking here, that if you shaped that quantity once, it ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: WWYD?

Also a couple pipeline markers don't always nail down an exact pipeline location. If this might have been the case here.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: WWYD?

'To survey the 203' square, would you hold the centerline of pipeline, or 20' E of?ÿcenterline of pipeline? ' ?ÿ It's maybe two separate coveyances ca...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica 1200 firmware

The TCRP-1201 could have. I'm not sure about the new cs tablet though ?ÿ 'I have a 1200 tcp1201 + leica and it has worked very well I have never used ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Is it hot where you are, today?

Posted by: mkennedy 106?ø with 18% humidity. We're supposed to drop below 100?ø on Tuesday but continue in the high 90s for the rest of the week. Ther...

8 years ago
Page 41 / 139