Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: November 21, 2025 9:02 am
James Fleming, post: 330849, member: 136 wrote: Not saying you're wrong but many states specify trespassing as a "misdemeanor" when it is done on post...
What are the trespass laws in your state (not right of entry, just general)? Is the property posted? We have no right of entry in NH but unless its po...
I'll jump in. I like pdop's third photo.
Is there a reason you don't like to use the Word file?
You can get one, you need signoffs from the local floodplain administrator. If its based on fill you will need engineering data showing that it is not...
This sounds like a perfect candidate for a LOMA with a m&b description of the area to be removed based on your topo. Mo money please.
I hear you Thomas, this stuff happens every day it seems. Everyone is an expert except for the expert I guess.
Jim in AZ, post: 328972, member: 249 wrote: So you're saying that in a chain of title the identical parcel could be described by as many different des...
leegreen, post: 328468, member: 2332 wrote: For some reason many of the recent topographic surveys for use on commercial construction sites, are no lo...
Colby First off, fantastic avatar. With regards to the magazines, I peruse all of them, but don't read them cover to cover. I personally like America...
PLS30820, post: 327444, member: 1439 wrote: Yeah, us too on the East Coast. The question is not about NGVD29 or NAVD88... You made that clear in your ...
PLS30820, post: 327408, member: 1439 wrote: who publishes NAVD29 values? Not NGS or any County or City in Florida that I have ever seen. Maybe it's di...
Bill93, post: 327254, member: 87 wrote: This seems to be a beaucratic stupidity. Disconnecting the deck would have no influence on actual damages in ...
Likewise, rod height of 99 feet, keep it out of the TIN.
Lots of research. At least around here, most of the time if you chase the title back far enough you can get reference to a lot number in the original ...
Haywood, post: 325636, member: 9957 wrote: Will a carlson controller with the TS software work well with this unit? Also, is a tripod included? Sent f...
I assume you have a written agreement with fees and work to be performed laid out. While not a pleasant conversation, as long as you did what you were...
Tom Adams, post: 322090, member: 7285 wrote: Hmm...there are young surveyors? The youngest surveyor in my crew is 50. Our newest hire, who is not li...
Holy Cow, post: 321837, member: 50 wrote: Guys, guys, guys....................A couple of you are driving this old geezer to an early grave. You know...