AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
paul-d
paul-d
@paul-d
Free
Joined: July 7, 2010 2:12 pm
Last seen: November 21, 2025 9:02 am
Topics: 23 / Replies: 465
Reply
RE: Pa gas lines

vern, post: 340389, member: 3436 wrote: Do they charge for locates in Pa.? Here, there is hardly ever an excuse good enough for not having the locate...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Do you bill for travel on hourly construction stakeout?

We charge for on site time, however there is a 3 hour minimum for any site visit. Too many calls to replace one stake, etc.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Getting started with Least Squares

Agree, the issue (assuming no blunders) is not the small (hopefully) errors in each line, it is the propagation of those errors throughout the travers...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Real estate agent

Why would you need to provide a stamped plan in order to flag a line between two monuments?

11 years ago
Reply
RE: How do you do a Boundary Line Agreement?

From NH RSA 472 472:4 Agreement in Writing. ‰ÛÒ A writing, reciting that the parties signing the same are adjoining owners, that the division line be...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey word of the day.

TITLE IIITOWNS, CITIES, VILLAGE DISTRICTS, AND UNINCORPORATED PLACESCHAPTER 51TOWN LINES AND PERAMBULATION OF BOUNDARIESSection 51:151:1 On Connecticu...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Favorite piece of survey equipment

Was thinking exactly this.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Obligatory access to landlocked lots

Also would be curious if the landlocked parcel is accessible by navigable or public waters.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Obligatory access to landlocked lots

I would want to see the deed that created the landlocked parcel, that is the deed that created the lot with road frontage that denied subsequent acces...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Obligatory access to landlocked lots

This may take some research. One, the deeded easement may be mentioned wayyyyyyyy back and not carried forward, I seem to see a lot of this in Vermont...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Topographic surveys in your state ( no boundary work involved)

Maine, Vermont, and New Hampshire allow PE's to do topo for design. Problematic in that the amount of plans you see with "Approximate Right of Way" or...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Vermont and Connecticut State Exams

For Vermont, contact VSLS, they have some publications that are quite valuable as the test (at least when I took it) is open book. Bone up on Vermont ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Justice of the Peace asks what AC means

Ashton I am sitting here looking at the assessors list for the Town of Windsor, VT. On the bottom of each page it has the following information "A=Dee...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Elevation Certs.

ChevisK, post: 337579, member: 6717 wrote: I have a quick question. I have not done much research on this but do you have to be licensed in the state ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey's plotted to Grid vs. Ground

Jim in AZ, post: 336313, member: 249 wrote: "...without the niceties of school or working for an LPS." One or the other of those is a necessity, not a...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Vault fee

Normal for all the towns I've worked in in VT. Luckily, I am usually working for the town so vault fees and copy charges are waived.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Trespassing, ethics, etc.

Gromaticus, post: 330877, member: 597 wrote: I think I would show it and not worry about it. Joe Public has no idea how the drawing is prepared, and p...

11 years ago
Page 14 / 25