AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
leegreen
leegreen
@leegreen
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: August 21, 2011 7:32 am
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Topics: 73 / Replies: 2114
Reply
RE: Topcon Magnet and FC-50000

arctan(x), post: 399617, member: 6795 wrote: Perfect! I got mine loaded. Now how about the prompting for attributes? I have a .gis file from Carlson. ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Magnet and FC-50000

arctan(x), post: 399486, member: 6795 wrote: So I can just browse to my fcl file and click OK? That's too easy. LolYes, it's just that easy. arctan(x)...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Magnet and FC-50000

No need for converting. Topcon Magnet can import the Carlson format.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Magnet and FC-50000

I always set it in Magnet Field. Never tried it with Office.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Magnet and FC-50000

Terminus-NC, post: 399237, member: 11581 wrote: I couple of questions for all the Topcon Magnet Guru's.....We use Carlson for F2F and basically use th...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Tips for UAS photos used to create orthomosiacs?

Try using a 70å¡ camera angle, also fly a second mission perpendicular the the original flight path.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: DJI Inspire and Datugram3D

"looks like the procedure one would use to set up a Least Squares network before processing."Perfect analogy.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: DJI Inspire and Datugram3D

John,Pix4D is written in Switzerland, and an office in San Francisco, CA. Not the most intuitive software. Menu's and workflow are completely differen...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon IS

Arctan,Wow, you went all out. A giant leap forward from the IS to a GT. I demo'd the GT a few weeks ago. The GT has a lot of weird R2-D2 type noises i...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: NAD83 before GNSS and OPUS

I checked the California projects. They were both on assumed coordinates, not SPC. I can understand the shifts on the west coast, but I doubt the proj...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: NAD83 before GNSS and OPUS

SPMPLS, post: 398485, member: 11785 wrote: Shifts due to the tectonic plate velocities in California of 1-2 feet in ten years would be expected, espec...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 14
Views: 1574
Reply
RE: Basemap State Plane, Civil Design Ground and to Correctly Stake?

lmbrls, post: 398415, member: 6823 wrote: It all depends on what you are staking. CSF is not a problem for a highway project until you get to the brid...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Basemap State Plane, Civil Design Ground and to Correctly Stake?

No issue at all. Just apply the CSF in the data controller. Enter all coordinates in grid. The controller will scale your ground distances from EDM ap...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 1045
Reply
RE: Microstation- Naming Lines

Roadhand, post: 396819, member: 61 wrote: In BC-HCE we are able to name lines for instance Top of Cap, Bearing seat, etc, and when we export the dxf ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Microstation- Naming Lines

Roadhand, post: 396814, member: 61 wrote: Is it possible to name lines in Microstation ? I found in the element properties a description field but it ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Microstation dgn support.

beuckie, post: 396626, member: 2245 wrote: Hi Chris,First time i hear of dgn deliverables. The only one i know who wants this data in Belgium is Tucra...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Microstation dgn support.

christ lambrecht, post: 396627, member: 284 wrote: [USER=1128]@Lee[/USER],I noticed there did not change much. We used the TIW for importing our csv f...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Microstation dgn support.

christ lambrecht, post: 396603, member: 284 wrote: Hi Lee,About the Bentley survey software ... I'm a little lost at what is today available at then ...

10 years ago
Page 79 / 110