AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
leegreen
leegreen
@leegreen
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: August 21, 2011 7:32 am
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Topics: 73 / Replies: 2114
Reply
RE: Microstation dgn support.

christ lambrecht, post: 396603, member: 284 wrote: Hi Lee,About the Bentley survey software ... I'm a little lost at what is today available at then ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Advice for penetrating New England dirt needed

rfc, post: 396554, member: 8882 wrote: I'm "hardening up" my control network, before winter sets in. Currently I've got 12" spikes (with a dimple turn...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Microstation dgn support.

Bentley'sPower SurveyPower CivilInRoadsOpen AccessMxRoadsGeopakBentley owns them all.Topcon Magnet Office writes a DGN.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: High Velocity Inverts

40' deep wow. Sounds like well. You will need confined space training and certification.How about measure like a well with a water tape like this link...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: DJI Inspire and Datugram3D

Ben,As you said, I think all the components as whole make the PC fast. Really no one part that does it all. One nice part of Pix4D is the full priced ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: DJI Inspire and Datugram3D

Ben,I've looked at AgiSoft and understand, as you mentioned, it can utilize fast GPU and CPU more so than Pix4d, which is CPU intensive. I use 4 SSD d...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: SurvCE...Stake Line/Arc...again

rfc, post: 394243, member: 8882 wrote: I looked (unsuccessfully) for a thread I started on this ages ago, because I thought I wanted to do something s...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: DJI Inspire and Datugram3D

For those interested in Drone mapping, the cost does not end at the drone. You need an iPad or Droid Tablet. For accurate georeferenced mapping, ortho...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: DJI Inspire and Datugram3D

$8700 for full license. There are cheaper monthly lease plans.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: DJI Inspire and Datugram3D

I use OBJ format for SketchFab.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: DJI Inspire and Datugram3D

Ben,That's what I was thinking would happen. The software is about a 6 months to a year behind the hardware. I'm sure Map Pilot will add the option to...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: DJI Inspire and Datugram3D

Ben,I'm interested in the M600 and larger pixel camera with better sensor. What's your experience with that M600 vs the P4?I have processed data from ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: DJI Inspire and Datugram3D

I fly at 175ft AGL. I prefer to use the app Map Pilot by www.mapsmadeeasy.com it uses surface model to fly at a constant AGL even when ground elevatio...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: DJI Inspire and Datugram3D

Small data sets are free. I pay a yearly fee for Sketchfab account.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: DJI Inspire and Datugram3D

Forgot to mention I also used a Phantom 4, with Pix4d. Along 4 GCP's using 36" aerial photo targets.Sorry about the low resolution in he PDF. This sit...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: DJI Inspire and Datugram3D

Here are results from a small topo where I located å±70 points with GNSS via RTK, and also flew it with a drone. Then processed it with Px4d. ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: DJI Inspire and Datugram3D

surveyor85, post: 394028, member: 9748 wrote: Datagram3d has a the ability to create surfaces by windowing the area of interest. I'm not sold on DSM ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: DJI Inspire and Datugram3D

For stockpiles I'd recommend getting Pix4D, which creates a point cloud. I not sure if Datugram3d creates a point cloud, you have to manual snap to ea...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Tools antenna list blank

I don't remember. But a lot of software stores setting under the C:UsersYour_Login_NameAppData

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Tools antenna list blank

Windows may have lost path to the settings folder. Look for the folder on old PC, and verify it exists on the other.BTW. I upgraded to Magnet Tools se...

10 years ago
Page 80 / 110