AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
leegreen
leegreen
@leegreen
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: August 21, 2011 7:32 am
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Topics: 73 / Replies: 2114
Reply
RE: Need help with surveying basics...

Hi Viz vest with lots of pockets here So how did you get hurt? Sounds like broken bones.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: They're Sueing to Fix It, How Do You Fix Something Like That.

They make an ISS 90ft deep, that should help.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: They're Sueing to Fix It, How Do You Fix Something Like That.

imaudigger, post: 402078, member: 7286 wrote: How do you fix it? That will make an interesting article to read.The likely fix is called InSitu Soil St...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: HP 35 programmed

Congratulations!!! Appears you passed they PS Exam w/ the HP35 and you no longer need it.Good job CoonAss, time to celebrate with some alligator and ...

10 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Drones

Mark O, post: 401849, member: 11591 wrote: Well I see it as another tool in the bag. A highly efficient and cost effective tool if you know how to use...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Drones

Hmmm, interesting take you have there! Can't say I agree with you on any of that.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Drones

Mark O, post: 401805, member: 11591 wrote: You can use GCP to tighten it up, and it also creates a great 3D model which also at times is useful. As fo...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Drones

Mark O, post: 401798, member: 11591 wrote: I'm at the point now where it's so quick and easy to fly the drone, stitch together an ortho (free software...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: One button surveying

I heard of this for the first 2 weeks at a Drone/Mapping training session.An end user told me they had purchased 9 of these GPS ground stations for $5...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: ECW Image Files

Jimmy Cleveland, post: 401717, member: 91 wrote: Thanks Lee. I'll try that when I can get back on that later this afternoon. Early morning typing lo...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: 360 prism tracking prism or pole center?

Vendors has identified this centering error you have described and they are correcting it with 360 prism's similar to this

10 years ago
Reply
RE: ECW Image Files

I have that noticed when georeferenced images are no to scale, they are often scaled by a factor of meters to feet.Have you tried changing units.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Canadian surveyor...

If you have PC or Laptop be certain to get Topcon's 3D-Office software. It will help you import DWG files, alignments and TINS, create prints and repo...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Canadian surveyor...

Pocket3d is a very simple software. It is a dumb down app for construction. No offense, but that's what constractors need and they like it. Point and ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Canadian surveyor...

Manitoubass2, post: 401182, member: 12278 wrote: Nice! well my batteriessure suck for topcon.I know its also how its used but...With trimble I did 13 ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Need help with surveying basics...

Rick ,Is your company willing to pay a consulting to come onsite and teach you?

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnet field : danger with exporting to txt files

The Elevations and Ellipsoidal are are two complete different heights. I have never seen a problem with elevations in my exports.YES you can to export...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Technology watch

Nate The Surveyor, post: 400090, member: 291 wrote: Any comment on the IMU?Is it significant, or not?Thanks,NNate,It is new technology. I'm told Topco...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Technology watch

Nate The Surveyor, post: 400083, member: 291 wrote: Any reports on the Topcon HR unit?It has an IMU (Inertial Measurement Unit) in it.Any time I see s...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: MAGNET Office Problems

Just what type of offsets are you having problems with?I have not seen any problems with offsets in Magnet Field, don't use Magnet Office for Raw data...

10 years ago
Page 78 / 110