Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Was hoping Topcon would help you with this.Did you ask your Topcon dealer?Your field book denotes you are usng Magnet Field v4.0, I suggest you upgrad...
Mark,I bet your last post was much harder to type, than is was to read.
Try this for conversion
Go to Survey >TopoClick on the "M" magnet logo in upper left cornerNow select Horz/Vert Angle Offset as Stephen mentioned above.
Some very fast camera work, NICE!!
I suggest you may not want to post pictures (in public forum) of your crew on railroad tracks. Railroad company's frown upon that, and it may come bac...
We had several discussion on this forum. Try a search.
You decide to go back to topcon? . LOL.
Magnet Office properly imported all of the observations, including the double angles.Scott, the baseline points we constrained were points 1 and 4. Tr...
With canopy like that you'd best call Nate, use his Javad LS. He'all get better results than OPUS.:yum:
Arctan,I suggest you also try Magnet Tools processing. You will not need to learn raw data editing. It will work with all dta from the MJf, and proces...
That doesn't make sense, why would the dealer needs serial numbers to diagnose a problem? Call me next time. I don't work for Topcon, but I'll answer ...
Peter Kozub, post: 445967, member: 375 wrote: I would avoid topcon = garbageYes there maybe more machine operators who know topcon control MC2i guess ...
Do you mean Sokkia RC-PR5 or Topcon RC-5?
Not sure why this is a question with Trimble gear. With Topcon you simply turn on the base to restart rtk, then press green button 3x to start static...
The OP is using Komatzu iMachine dozer and Excavator, which means they are factory integrated with Topcon GNSS machine guidance system that has non re...
Fredh, post: 445293, member: 12570 wrote: Any magnet users know the setting to get it to advance the next stake out station in reverse order after sto...
warren ward PLS CO OK, post: 444991, member: 12536 wrote: would anyone be willing to take my small pond topo and post a "stage volume curve" on it, w...
Are you joking?Do you mean Geographic Coordinate?Latitude and Longitude are North and West here in the US.