AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
leegreen
leegreen
@leegreen
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: August 21, 2011 7:32 am
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Topics: 73 / Replies: 2114
Reply
RE: DJI Phantom 4 Pro

spledeus, post: 452972, member: 3579 wrote: I purchased a DJI Phantom 4 Pro with a bunch of accessories last month. I am studying for the 107 before ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: In-house site calibration...

This is what properly performed "In House Site Calibration" should look.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone have experience with laying out a track

Most important part of certifying a running track is the measure line calculation. It is an invisible line usually 10" outside of first lane line. It ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon mmGPS users

Pros using mmGPSLaser accuracy for vertical with RTK horizontal accuracy.Works well on pavers, graders and curb machine guidanceEasy setup. Can span a...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon mmGPS users

Black Hawk Co. IA., post: 452568, member: 7339 wrote: Greetings,Although actually "Equipment", figured this would be best thread to initiate a specifi...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Hiper XT Firmware Update

You may have only the 32bit version. I can send you 64bit Topcon USB driver that works on Win10. Too large to upload here 4Mb. Send me an email.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Hiper XT Firmware Update

JBStahl, post: 452251, member: 427 wrote: Dusting off my trusty old Hiper XT's and need to update the firmware. Looks like Topcon has stopped support...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Outsourcing Ortho's & Dtm/Contouring?

What a coincidence. I see you are licensed in MS.How far are you from Jackson, MS?Just Friday I was contacted to do some posible drone work in that ar...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Outsourcing Ortho's & Dtm/Contouring?

Yes, I can assist you in this process.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello from BC

Welcome, enjoy the journey!

9 years ago
Reply
RE: DJI Phantom 4 Pro

Yes, terrian model and Ortho photo.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: In-house site calibration...

I would not accept errors of a 0.10ft per point. A general rule of thumb, if you take the absolute value for each RMS error per point, then take the s...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: In-house site calibration...

eddycreek, post: 451461, member: 501 wrote: I do site calibrations for machine control all the time. Sometimes it's because the control given is some...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: In-house site calibration...

MightyMoe, post: 451439, member: 700 wrote: I don't mean to speak for Lee, but I would agree that he isn't explaining a calibration, he is just explai...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: In-house site calibration...

Go to a job site.Setup State Plane projection and GEOID pertinent to your job location.Setup your base on a known SPC, start logging static data and o...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: In-house site calibration...

David Livingstone, post: 451405, member: 431 wrote: just some FYI, I've been told by someone that sets up jobs for machine control, that they can't wo...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnet, VRS Data, and RAW files

That should work as most least square applications, such as StarNET can import the TVF file format.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnet, VRS Data, and RAW files

You could try exporting raw data to a TVF (Topcon Vector Format).Or inverse between the Base and VRS point.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: In-house site calibration...

Surv3251, post: 451287, member: 12451 wrote: Hey guys,I'm working for a transportation construction company that does their "in-house' site calibratio...

9 years ago
Page 55 / 110