AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
leegreen
leegreen
@leegreen
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: August 21, 2011 7:32 am
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Topics: 73 / Replies: 2114
Reply
RE: Javad Data Flow:

" with the WISCORS network and geoid updates we can use the cell modem on the DC and start a job in whatever coordinate system"On the Ohio project I d...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad Data Flow:

Shawn Billings, post: 444548, member: 6521 wrote: Manually change the base coordinate?Also, you exit magnet to do this manually? No exiting Magnet Fi...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Initialising at the base

therock003, post: 444516, member: 12282 wrote: Since i have base and rover parameters saved inside the controller software, why do i need to connect v...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad Data Flow:

Loyal, post: 444521, member: 228 wrote: Or maybe "they" just need to learn how to use their equipment and software properly.;) That is correct 100%.W...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: What are the uses of Clear colored inverted marking paint ?

Jp7191, post: 444490, member: 1617 wrote: Make sure it is correct before you paint it! And yes, I'm not afraid to admit that I learned that the hard ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: What are the uses of Clear colored inverted marking paint ?

TickMagnet, post: 444481, member: 4378 wrote: I've seen it at home depot After snapping chalk line on concrete spray it with clear coat to preserve t...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Tools PP error

Magnet Tools was released in Feb 2012. A lot of improvements had been made over the years.I upgraded my Topcon Tools to Magnet Tools in 2013, when is ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Tools PP error

I don't think you need to convert all your files. You need only one ephemeris for the entire data set. You can download it from a CORS.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Tools PP error

Aug. 9th, 2017 from Topcon:*************************************************An issue has been identified when post processing raw data files in MAGNET...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Tools PP error

Topcon has said a fix will be available in next release of Magnet Tools. This past a new release of Magnet Field came out v3.6.1, have lnot ooked for ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: How would you do this job?

Hybrid GPs and Robotics

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Cloud processing solutions for heavy duty UAV photogrammetry?

If all else fails, you may want to send the files to a consultant (like me), to mark GCP's and process the data for you.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Cloud processing solutions for heavy duty UAV photogrammetry?

I was told to run step one on local PC, Then mark your GCP's. Then upload to cloud for processing. But I have found my 10 core PC, 64GB RAM, w/ m.2 d...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: One scale factor for a long ROW survey?

Moe,I agree. Too often the surveyor feels he needs to create a new coordinate system, thinking it makes the project easier. In reality it makes things...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: One scale factor for a long ROW survey?

tomchurch, post: 442935, member: 10174 wrote: If I were to use a custom projection can I still load in GIS data? I need to overlay a ton of stuff prev...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Any Microstation/Geopak Users?

Strong Microstation/InRoads user here. I also use Carlson TakeOff with AutoCAD. I prefer using Microstation 95% of the time. If you are a Mstation pow...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Tools PP error

Cee Gee, post: 442078, member: 451 wrote: I think it's in (both your and my) receivers, too. Which is why I suspect any solution my dealer or Topcon ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnet Field, Stake to Line

OK, finally a chance to get to my PC.It is not as simple as you would or did with TDS, but can be done. 1st you need set your backsight to Azimuth, no...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Efficiently from pointcloud to 3D linework.

Topodot and context capture are probably the two leading softwares for extracting linework from point clouds. And they both work exclusively with Bent...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnet Field, Stake to Line

I know what you're looking for, I've been in the field all week driving home now after a 10-hour day. I believe the command is called PTL which means ...

9 years ago
Page 57 / 110