AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Jethro
Jethro
@jethro
Free
Joined: February 24, 2013 5:13 pm
Topics: 1 / Replies: 43
Reply
RE: SECO

I am being told that Seco is moving all their manufacturing to Mexico. All Secoƒ??s sewn products are already made in Mexico now their entire product...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Data Backup

I had Carbonite and experienced the same problems with having to manually back up files. I now use CrashPlan for my online backups. It will back up a...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Lyme Disease

Be very careful of ticks. My first experience with Lyme disease was an eye opener. I was in the hospital for several days on IV antibiotics as the D...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica XML export stylesheets

I have a Leica XLM stylesheet for Civil 3D. It has to exported out of the CS20. Is this what you are looking for?

9 years ago
Reply
RE: aluminum disks in concrete

I have used fast plug, epoxy (Hilti two part), and Gorilla glue. The Hilti epoxy can have a tendency to set really, really fast on a hot day. Just h...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Christmas bonuses

My best Christmas bonus was the owner telling me what a bad year the company had, then showing around pictures of his new 40 foot cat boat he sails ar...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: EXCEL formula to convert decimal to fractional feet.

Could you fix the negative numbers by using absolute value? ABS(number)

10 years ago
Reply
RE: digital seal and signature

I'm thinking it was around $800 for three years.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: digital seal and signature

My digital seal is not a copy of my professional seal and signature. I use GlobalSign digital signatures for PDFs. The signature shows my name (w/PL...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Safety Program

You could edit up the Caltrans safety code at

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica CS 20 - Code Saving problem

Do all the collector have the same firm ware and what version. 2.0 is the latest.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Are You Getting Pelted With POB Notifications?

How do I delete my account and be done with this site?

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyors have screwed up another industry

You can always build an hourly crew rate for different work such as total station, GPS, or scanning or for different number of crew members.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyors have screwed up another industry

My mechanic explained how you need to charge for technology, whether you out it or rent it. When he bought his first diagnostic computer many years a...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica GEB 371 Battery- Charger

I have several of this company's batteries for 530s and 1203s. Very happy with the quality and service.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Property Owner Category: Jerk

I once had a client tie a string between two of his property corners I set, about 900 feet apart. He then measured the string against a yard stick he...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica tribrachs

Expensive, yes. The 322s work very well and hold their adjustment. The rub begins when you have an issue with a measurement or traverse. Leica will...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: 2016 Comprehensive list of Survey/Geomatics Programs

UMaine is a BS in Surveying Engineering Technology program. Ray Hintz, PhD, PLS is the program coordinator. Here is the link. There is also the BS...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: elevation Certificate

FEMA says "Please make sure you are using Internet Explorer to open the forms." Who knew.

11 years ago
Page 1 / 3