AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
jbw
jbw
@jbw
Member Founder
Joined: November 26, 2020 7:11 am
Last seen: September 20, 2026 8:47 pm
Topics: 6 / Replies: 95
Reply
RE: Survey Proposal Quandary

Every once in a while I will fire off a number from the hip, usually it's after I've decided they are tire-kickers. Normally, I request a current deed...

2 weeks ago
Reply
RE: Washington will let you sit for the PS before you have the years

I posed that question to the MO board and no one would venture an answer. MO does not require NCEES to request permission for an applicant to sit, but...

2 weeks ago
Reply
RE: For anyone familiar with Southwest Missouri

Not sure what's going there, outside my area. There was an e-w state line correction ran though, closed upon. Possibly part of it was that?

2 months ago
Reply
RE: Get your final product perfect before it leaves your office in any form

Some interesting points you bring up, hc. I try to not get complacent with checking my plats. The larger projects with multiple iterations can get tir...

2 months ago
Reply
RE: ATTENTION: For those working in PLSSia

I struggle with the RR research. Basically, I have a hard time finding anything that I have to look for it through the RR avenues.   We went...

3 months ago
Reply
RE: A great resource for those who want to learn about the PLSS

MO also has double corners on all Township exteriors. I believe AR does also.

3 months ago
Reply
RE: Massive update post. New states, trig practice, and HP35s programs.

I'll extend a thank-you for all the students benefiting from your programs. I'd really like for some of our guys to apply themselves and show an inter...

3 months ago
Reply
RE: ATTENTION: For those working in PLSSia

@holy-cow No, I don't remember him.   I was in Clinton just last week, fishing trip. Beautiful area. The friend I went with is looking for pr...

3 months ago
Reply
RE: ATTENTION: For those working in PLSSia

holy cow, we work mainly East of the Fifth P.M., occasionally West of it. Initial Point being located near Holly Grove, AR, between Brinkley and Helen...

3 months ago
Reply
RE: Let's discuss ingress/egress easements

I want the existing road located and shown on the plat. The easement description stops at the boundary line. I am curious to know if there are ramific...

5 months ago
Reply
RE: Thalweg vs. Thread

@no_target That's the way I remembered it as well. Non navigable stream, the thread allows cattle access to water from each adjoining upland owner as ...

10 months ago
Reply
RE: An assist to learning why things are the way they are

Yes, sir, it is. It can be very challenging (ie KW Barton townships), plenty of USPS, and terrain. We've got flat row crop ground toward the MS River ...

12 months ago
Reply
RE: An assist to learning why things are the way they are

You are hitting close to home with this one. Dangerously close. I buy my feed in Marble Hill every other week.

12 months ago
Reply
RE: Aspiring surveyor in my first year of classes - give me your best advice!

How did you come to the decision to pursue land surveying and not know any surveyors, or have any experience at all? Seems random to me, but I wish yo...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Certified Federal Surveyor (CFedS) Training Program

@roostera Were you able to get answers to questions in a timely manner from instructors?

1 year ago
Reply
RE: New MO licensee

@olemanriver I turned 59 a few months ago! So yeah, plenty of time left for you.

1 year ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 2249
Page 1 / 6