AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
jbw
jbw
@jbw
Member Founder
Joined: November 26, 2020 7:11 am
Last seen: September 20, 2026 8:47 pm
Topics: 6 / Replies: 95
Reply
RE: Missouri State-Specific Exam

The MO State Specific exam is a pen/paper exam administered by the Board. Application to sit is directly with the Board. No testing agency to go throu...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: TN Man loses property due to not recording his deed

Would you mind sharing an example of that pdf? I like the idea.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: California Survey Costs

Thank you for that link, Norman. That was a good read. Lessons to be learned, all around, in that one.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Using HP35S with DMS

" I have heard talk that some organizations are trying to get someone to produce the HP without the other technology that is embedded now days so it c...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: question

kev, that Van Sickle text was my main study material preparing for the FS about 3.5 yrs ago. I used some other material as well. It is a broad subject...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: question

@Dan-Dunn Both the FS and PS are national exams (I'm sure you knew that already). The statement you quoted about who the test is designed for impli...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Finding a study showing on a FEMA Map

The un-official/unpublished studies are being used in our area to some degree.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Calamity Jane

I am unlicensed and still forming, changing, or adjusting my opinions. From a researching and retracing perspective, I am behind mandatory recording, ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: New FEMA Elevation Certificate

I was told it was the same, just "finally officially accepted" in fall of '23. I'm not certain that is correct, but each have the identifier and expir...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: 4 year degree requirement

I'm in the middle of this myself. I am grandfathered in, as far as the approved credit hours required, being enrolled prior to Jan 1., so I am in my f...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: 4 year degree requirement

This is a biggie, imo. There seems to be a "I'm getting mine, you get yours" mentality at some firms. Field crews get "feedback", when shots in the fi...

3 years ago
Page 2 / 6