Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 5, 2026 6:09 am
> Here we go again. Are you all really going to get suckered back into the mud???So, how many RTK units can you place on the head of a pin? 😀
Men in Black SuburbansWorking primarily in the Washington DC area for over 20 years, I've had numerous run-ins with "Men in Black Suburbans". Some of ...
> On a trip to Washington, D.C., any surveyor worth his or her salt would bypass the Washington Monument and go straight to the monument in the fir...
>...but there is a lot of content, and they feed you well. Plus (if it's the kind of thing that interests you) my experience is that Trimble folks ...
I've been to a number of state shows (MD, VA, PA, NJ), ACSM, ASPRS, ESRI User Conference, Trimble Dimensions, Leica's scanning user conference (pre-He...
> Draw an arrow to it and say what you found/did/didn't do.> That way there's no questions."Images are representations of mysteries, necessarily...
People only hear ...> the low number in the estimate range. They conveniently forget the high end.Conversely, I've never understood the rational b...
> In Ohio the monthly/yearly fee for the equivalent of placing an add would likely be legal. However, the fee per lead would likely run afoul of t...
I would think that you can open then with notepad
Bobwire
Perry just tells them he uses the Scriptorium 1200 hand copying system, but then again, he's a Luddite.
> Since surveyors spend more time in the woods....That and most male surveyors I know, if faced with the option of giving up red meat or slaming th...
> Hire someone - what a great idea. Wouldn't that be nice. Everyone wants smaller government - here it is.Geez Dave, couldn't you find someone to...
[sarcasm]probably a PC and a lot corner 0.3' feet apart[/sarcasm]