AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 5, 2026 6:09 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Surveyed a cowboy and a horse today.

> They normally mow it into the grass, but its been so dry there is no grass to mow. From what they're forecasting for the remnants of Issac over t...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Is anyone getting emails from Firdaus Yusuf through

Nope, but strangely I do get a lot of emails from Gofalck Yusuf 😉

14 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA table A item 6

> So. Put yourself in the shoes of the insurer. Are you going to provide one of the biggest liability items on the list solely on the basis of a pl...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA table A item 6

Part of my standard language on every ALTA proposal that goes out the door:The surveyor’s certification on the survey shall be the one prescribed by, ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: WV xyz photo plot help / advice

> Hmm....I did that job...EDIT - posted after you added the link and answered my question 😉 Is that the confluence of the Black Fork and the Sha...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: The Lucas article in the August 2012 POB

>Just another excuse to bash surveyors based on one bad decision.If your sample size is based solely on reading appellate decisions for boundary di...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: It's Almost Vertical!

Core Wall Survey Control System for High Rise Buildings.www.fig.net/pub/fig2006/papers/ts78/ts78_01_hayes_etal_0297.pdf www.fig.net/pub/vietnam/ppt/ts...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Laptop Advice

> Your link will not let you back up and return to this site. I REALLY DISLIKE those type of links/sites. Even if I thought they had the absolute...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Expected Error in Survey Repeatibility

> I know lots are gleefully embracing RTN but I just can't wrap my head around something where I have to rely on an Equipment Sales Dealer to provi...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Mid-century RTK at work!

Sure - you're out playing in the woods with your new toy; meanwhile, based on the photograph, you're wife is left at home to deal with a three legged ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Wood Legs Vs Plastic-- My Observation and Theory

Deformation Analysis of Tripods under Static and Dynamic Loads

14 years ago
Page 231 / 287