AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 5, 2026 6:09 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Accept or reject?

Be Prepared to Defend Your Arrogance, Karoly!

14 years ago
Reply
RE: You can travel to the ends of the earth...

> Several systems have been used for original surveys in British ColumbiaFrom A History of Survey Systems by W. A. Taylor, B.C.L.S.First System 185...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: You can travel to the ends of the earth...

Colonel Moody knew how to take an "expert measurer" to task (from a letter dated 20th April 1860):With reference to the request made in your letter of...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: You can travel to the ends of the earth...

> Shouldn't there be one comma preceding, and one comma following, the word Sir, in the closing ?When the Royal Engineers were posted to British Co...

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 15
Views: 847
Reply
RE: New Gsp on the market

> Ive noticed this past year that a bunch of new GPS makers are on the market.... Altus, Hemisphere, Champion Equipment. They all look about the s...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: how much?

ponds?> I think you mean "pawns".pond to night fore, czech maid 😉

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Is Your Own Property Surveyed?

> I live on a 60'x130' lot in a 1940s subdivision. It's fenced on the sides and back, and I've never felt a need to survey it. When I replaced the ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Hi Folks

Jelly is for toast.> I don't know...I tried that Kentucky Jelly (KY) on toast, it tasted like crap.Never could figure out why they called it Kentuc...

14 years ago
Page 233 / 287