AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 5, 2026 6:09 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Help with a Cartoon

> Cool stuff!:good: One of the reasons I shuttered my solo firm and went to work here is the opportunity to work on stuff like that. And this, we ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Help with a Cartoon

> I'm just curious. What do you do when that happens? Do you go under the property and locate the road? Are there monuments above ground for the ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: IPADS/ Tablets

Apple lets me buy from Amazon directly from the device now...the peasants are storming the walls. Plus the iPad is pretty"Industry without art is brut...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: IPADS/ Tablets

> I made the mistake of buying two Kindle Fires for the kids... it was crap. I'm not a fan of the "platform specific" devices. The best thing abou...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Help with a Cartoon

> it happens in real life too:Nothing more amusing than explaining this to a paralegal reviewing an ALTA who's office is 1000 miles away.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Poll- Buying SHTUFF

Mr. Hand[sarcasm]Wasn't Texas, just DFW[/sarcasm] 😉

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Poll- Buying SHTUFF

As a tax payer - in stateIn general - local (whether in state or not)

13 years ago
Reply
RE: job market in FL or TX?

Not sure I've ever seen DFW and culture in the same sentence without a modifier like "lack of" or "detriment to" 😉

13 years ago
Reply
RE: DOT Manual

Thanks, gentlemen

13 years ago
Reply
RE: DOT Manual

My work email is: jfleming(at)amtengineering(dot)comThanks

13 years ago
Topic
13 years ago
Replies: 8
Views: 1152
Reply
RE: Fingerprint for license renewal?

I want all attorneysPlus anyone holding securities related licenses (brokers, advisors, options/futures traders, etc.)

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring-ring!!

> Makes one wonder about his professionalism where he does live and work.Someone's got to create the pin cushions; otherwise Wendell's number of po...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Gotta love utility locate services

FWIW: "Locating" is specifically defined in CI/ASCE 38-02as: "The process of exposing and recording the precise vertical and horizontal location of a ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Honest Indian Network GPS

> Without ruffling feathers and explaining it in laymen's terms how would you explain this to the owner and con. management folks when ALL the othe...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: had to fire someone today

> I think some employers lose sight of the fact that employment is a two way contract....This.I have to constantly remind myself of my obligation t...

13 years ago
Page 200 / 287