AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 5, 2026 6:09 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
13 years ago
Reply
RE: Maryland state licensure

The storm drain and road design experience requirements are (from memory, don't hold me to it): two years verifiable experience in the design of storm...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Vertical datum in Google Earth

> Enquiring minds want to know why and if I've gobbed things up. I don't think so. I'm generally an easy going guy, but I'd be temped to have this...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Undergraduate Project Idea's

Building DTM's from scan data for deformation monitoring of historic structures.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: New York Licensing

> At the same time, a land surveyor isn't qualified to decide where future structures should be placed.FWIW - in Maryland deciding where future str...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Racing the snow photos

Reason No. 1 why I don't work out there: I'd end up taking a fly rod and/or a bird dog with me every where I went and never get anything done.Edit - o...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Aerial Photography v Lidar

My preferred mapping consultant generally flys fixed wing color photogrammetry and low level (150') helicopter lidar for my projects. But I'm looking...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Woman seeking rodman position...

Refuse to deny who & what I am ... Far from a fake & liar!W.H. Auden

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Similar but Different to Thread Below

> There you are. How do you handle this tough situation?If I quote areas in a proposal or contract I do so to the nearest tenth +/-.Tough situatio...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Woman seeking rodman position...

Refuse to deny who & what I am ... Far from a fake & liar!> You might consider changing the photo you use. First impressions count and the ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Ever have one of "those" projects...

> Hope today goes better!!!Just got a request from my engineers for the survey portion of a proposal on a project where the client is proposing to ...

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 844
Reply
RE: How do you....

> explain to people the difference in datums from '29 to '88?Well, it's a well known fact that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest peop...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Going to see some NSRS Rock Stars tomorrow . . .

No one do Guru like Dave do... . . .No one down cold brew like Dave do, too.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: You can take a Surveyor on vacation but . . . .

Sitting on my desk, courtesy of Mr. Scott Zelenak

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Hold the monuments?

> What say you?Argument to hold the monuments: if in your best professional judgement you are convinced that the monuments would be held by the hig...

13 years ago
Page 201 / 287