AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 5, 2026 6:09 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Tripods and temperature change

Survey tripods - white paperFWIW I believe this is the original published version

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Pi is wrong? So says this young lady ...

> Wonder how the ancient Greeks said it.Malaka 😀

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Precision Ag accuracy claims

My wife has some friends that run in big time farming circles in the Columbia River valley (pun intended of you know the area). I keep having this na...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble 5700

Trimble 5700 (To All and Norman Oklahoma)> My avatar picture is me holding this rover.Heck son, you went to business school. 1. Paint it camo2. Sti...

13 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Procedure question

I'm no GPS guru (I got a guy for that 😉 )' however....we use smartnet. We basically set static control and, as Kris put it during the NGS website sh...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: 90° Rotated Drawing

> Very few surveyors are familiar with cartographic standards as is evidenced by many of the comments above.Why that's quite the assumption; they c...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Could you, in good conscience...

> But on the state level where most changes need to be made, just what is our "representation"? Most, if not all states have state surveyor societ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: "rear" lot line

Dear Client:In the course of preparing the survey of your property located at______, the following issue has arisen. (explain issue)Given the fact tha...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: ever have a cursed project???

ever have a cursed project??? yeah pretty much...> some ponies came over and started to eat the windshield wipers off the truckHoly crap, I'll take...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: For those that travel with equipment

> "Hmmm. Must have just been a wrinkle."I believe you may have an age related civil rights claim in the making. I'd advise running in the direction...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Could you, in good conscience...

> As a survey manager (and therefore compensation setter) in an engineering organization, do you find that compensation for surveyors is comparable...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Could you, in good conscience...

> As I've started to pull my nose back from the grindstone and pay attention to things other than my grinding, I'm noticing...EVERY ENDEAVOR OF SIM...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: ever have a cursed project???

No, but I did have some cursed frozen yoghurt once.[flash width=420 height=315]//www.youtube.com/v/r_pqnsKWlpc?hl=en_US&version=3[/flash]

13 years ago
Page 199 / 287