AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: September 29, 2026 5:47 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Are property owners angrier than usual?

Not to get too political, but there is a decent chance the nation will elect a vulgar megalomaniacal buffoon to the office held by Washington, Jeffers...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring

Rankin_File, post: 373798, member: 101 wrote: Shoot those 5 and word will spread.... Back in the day didn't Al Chace say that the quick solution to ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: CLSA Webinar: Two-Person Survey Crew Mandates

paden cash, post: 373679, member: 20 wrote: How in the world would you know that??!!....:whistle: Florida man.... :woot:

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying in the rain...

Robert Hill, post: 373621, member: 378 wrote: Well I will call BS on that.We have an annual rainfall average here of about 65-70‰Û. I believe that is...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: G'day from Straya'

Sam Gillard, post: 373626, member: 11737 wrote: I completed my diploma in 2012 and started leading feels parties a little before then at a local consu...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying in the rain...

The best part about rain has always been the bass line 😀 [MEDIA=youtube]jTxlDC93mXs[/MEDIA]

10 years ago
Reply
RE: The "God Syndrome"

As usual, those Hollywood types took some liberties when adapting the novel for the big screen Attached files

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Customer wants no items from Table A

lmbrls, post: 372786, member: 6823 wrote: What is on an ALTA that should not be on a recorded plat?Private lending arrangements that can be deduced f...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: The Most Beautiful Type I R-O-W Marker in Texas (Possibly)

lmbrls, post: 372712, member: 6823 wrote: The R/W deed refers to the project and all calls are based on station and offsets from the project center li...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Merger Doctrine

Headnote: Two contiguous lots had been in common ownership. At the time of the common ownership one lot was used to comply with setback requirements o...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Merger Doctrine

In Maryland:Petitioner contends that, in applying Ridge to the instant case, Lot 11 and Lot 12 remain separate for subdivision purposes, but are combi...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Where on the Rod is the Corner?

Jim in AZ, post: 371918, member: 249 wrote: Then one day it dawned on me - If I had a time machine I would definately not be sitting around looking fo...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Nice stones I found recently.... :-/

FL/GA PLS., post: 371846, member: 379 wrote: I'll bet Surveyors are the only people that have a mental orgasam looking at a rock. 😉 [MEDIA=youtube...

10 years ago
Page 129 / 287