AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: September 29, 2026 5:47 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Non compete contract

They are valid in every state (and in many cases codified) except CA, OK & ND; however the restrictions, standards and exemptions vary by state. N...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What's your go to tool?

paden cash, post: 375978, member: 20 wrote: All my guys know they better carry something to measure with.... Colonial surveyors carry a pole 😀 or....

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Planned GPS outages

SPMPLS, post: 375997, member: 11785 wrote: I can't post the link yet, but the FAA Notice number is NOTC6560. You should be able to find it using that ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Planned GPS outages

Okay Sherman, set the wayback machine for January 19, 2011....

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Discussion on naming a surveying business

Generic or name of founder....each seems to have worked out well for Ford and General Motors.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: How many of you

Ron Lang, post: 375467, member: 6445 wrote: Really, that's amazing. How does one go about staking everything to an even foot?My guess is that he's do...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: How many of you

It's a toss up. I have one job that has had the worst superintendents I've ever seen. They request complicated hardscape layout in areas that still ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor's spouse's

JBStahl, post: 374922, member: 427 wrote: I've always found it curious that a large percentage of surveyor spouses are elementary teachers or social w...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Time Machine.....

MightyMoe, post: 375156, member: 700 wrote: Do you still do them? I think the last bitter end of mine were in 2012,,,,,,,,,but there are probably some...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Which "school of thought" do you side with?

Dave Karoly, post: 374996, member: 94 wrote: She asked me what I got my degree in, I said, I didn't, I dropped out in a kind of proud way (like Bill G...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Which "school of thought" do you side with?

The "liberal" in Liberal Arts derives from the Latin liberalis, "that which is worth of a free person." It is the knowledge set that, in antiquity, w...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Rough Day in the Field (Texas)

Safrole is found in the roots and bark, but not the leaves of the sassafras tree. So feel free to add fil̩ to your gumbo at will.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Are property owners angrier than usual?

astrodanco, post: 374325, member: 7558 wrote: I think most of the opinions expressed here are complete and utter hogwash and say more about the indivi...

10 years ago
Page 128 / 287