AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: September 29, 2026 5:47 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Today's retracement

As long as the power is back on at Roscoe's Pizzeria you'll be fine

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Job Costing Software

Regardless of what software is used, I can't imaging going back to working without monthly reports on profitability, individual job multipliers, emplo...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Where on the Rod is the Corner?

Double D, post: 371721, member: 6801 wrote: It makes me wonder if I even understand the point being debated

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello from Baltimore

Holy Cow, post: 371698, member: 50 wrote: Hey! No religious stuff allowed. You must stop discussing Sesquipedalianism here. The reformed Sesquipeda...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello from Baltimore

Now, now, now...to be truthful not everyone is "grumpy"; we have those who are obsequious, cocksure, pontifical, overweening, arrogant, and presumptuo...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: The future of OPUS

I don't know if it's rumor or fact, but I do know that I've heard it for a couple of years now and it always starts "I heard from a guy at Trimble.......

10 years ago
Reply
RE: "Quality" ?

What Paden said; based on their webpage and the type of projects they take on, that fine was probably half a days worth of billable time.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: So- they told me this week that I'll be getting a Ford Escape instead of an F150 extended cab...

Roadhand, post: 370739, member: 61 wrote: I have pounded a barrel full of hubs in a day...just sayin I'm afraid to ask what you pounded them with :-...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Things that make me glad to be retiring

paden cash, post: 370382, member: 20 wrote: In my naÌøve innocence I would have imagined that what goes on outside of a secure perimeter, on public R/...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Job Costing Software

I use Deltek Vision, but we're close to 500 employees. It looks like they do have some solutions for smaller firms

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Ringy ringy dingy

Holy Cow, post: 369543, member: 50 wrote: Well, I must admit that the Falls is correct but the Lumpkin was made up on the spot. I was thinking back t...

10 years ago
Page 130 / 287