AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
imaudigger
imaudigger
@imaudigger
Free
Joined: February 12, 2013 3:43 pm
Topics: 163 / Replies: 2794
Reply
RE: Saving cash tricks

Pay yourself first. That is what I have been told.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Davis Bacon Wages for New Orleans

Beware that many jobs are subject to Davis Bacon AND OR State Prevailing Wages.On most of my projects that have federal money involved, and are sponso...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 899
Reply
RE: Looking for hand held GPS

I'm assuming that you have ruled out the smart phone?Being able to actually see your position on an aerial, quad, record of survey, points plot, ect. ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Reconstructing vertical profiles in Carlson Survey

I use civil/survey so I do not know how much they have limited the survey module.I just know that people with the survey module have access to more to...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Reconstructing vertical profiles in Carlson Survey

Here are the majority of the profile commands. quickproprosmprogridpro3dplpro3dptprofsctprofptspro2dplprolayerpropipemakeprof

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Reconstructing vertical profiles in Carlson Survey

bridger48, post: 330651, member: 6251 wrote: I see one can create a centerline, but within Carlson survey, it appears only single vertical curves can ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Drone Shot Down

Jim in AZ, post: 330475, member: 249 wrote: What does this have to do with drones? A poster mentioned someone developing some technology that would ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson alignment offsets

Don't know what Carlson product you have, but you will need to import that .csv file into a Carlson .crd file. POINTS -> Import Text/ASCII file -&g...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: We're going to have to stop with these "ring ring" posts...

"There is a bend in the line you marked"...that comes in second to "I only need one line surveyed". Usually it's due to the field crew not taking the ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Drone Shot Down

Jammers Already developed. Highly illegal in the US no doubt.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Drone Shot Down

It's just a matter of time before the peeping drone is operated by a government employee doing "compliance" checks.It's too inexpensive, too easy to o...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Question for all you solo surveyors doing stakeout

For bridges, I occupy the lay out lines and measure direct distances and angles whenever possible (using tripods).I then locate the RP's from the proj...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Proper way to stake a slope

Fixed. Typically I stake to sub-grade, but for the purposes of understanding what my be written on a slope stake, it will have to do. The back side of...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Proper way to stake a slope

rfc, post: 330208, member: 8882 wrote: If one wishes to communicate (via staking), to an excavation contractor the contour of the lip of a pond, and f...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: techniques for clearing behind text and annotations using carlson with cad

Have them send you a sample first so you can make sure it plots correctly on your printer/plotter. I have seen issues with either the outline box plot...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson 2016

Lets be glad that they are not rushing to send something out on someone else's schedule.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring!

And this is unusual?

11 years ago
Reply
RE: IPAD is disabled contact itunes?

Precision-geo-inc, post: 329758, member: 9801 wrote: It's like that for a reason. If there were security holes they would most likely be discovered an...

11 years ago
Page 78 / 148