AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
imaudigger
imaudigger
@imaudigger
Free
Joined: February 12, 2013 3:43 pm
Topics: 163 / Replies: 2794
Reply
RE: Autocad Question

Thanks guys. That got rid of it. I have found that many new features severely interfere with the ability to quickly run the software via the command l...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Autocad Question

cptdent, post: 331147, member: 527 wrote: I think the menu thingie is actually a "tooltip". Go under options, over to "User Preferences" and uncheck t...

11 years ago
Topic
11 years ago
Replies: 17
Views: 963
Reply
RE: Trespassing, ethics, etc.

Dave Karoly, post: 330952, member: 94 wrote: Why can't the idiots put those signs on their own property? I've found those signs literally hundreds of ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Trespassing, ethics, etc.

Simply being on someone else's land is not trespassing in any state of the US that I'm aware of.Otherwise a certain group of holy people would have to...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Trespassing, ethics, etc.

Ya, that's California for you. I guess trespass must be difficult to prosecute. Basically it boils down to respecting "no trespassing" signs and in th...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Complicated situations: things that haunt us.

sjc1989, post: 330874, member: 6718 wrote: Makes me wonder if the board gave him an 'out' and he refused it. I would much prefer he be told to fix i...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Trespassing, ethics, etc.

JPH, post: 330842, member: 6636 wrote: I ended up trespassing onto an adjoiner‰Ûªs land in order to locate wire fence remains that evidence the former...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Saving cash tricks

Remember it wasn't that long ago that it was deemed illegal for a US Citizen to even possess gold.Bizarre things can happen.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Saving cash tricks

Jim that's good! See - the kids are surrounded by a good example and it rubbed off on them. I'd advise the bulk of the savings should be located somew...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Saving cash tricks

James Fleming, post: 330564, member: 136 wrote: You would think cutting your income in half would have the opposite affect. Reality is sometimes qu...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Saving cash tricks

Here is my take on it...I think the basic idea is to take some money off the top, what is left is money that can be given to others (bills).Most peopl...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble 5600 - Power Supply

Norm, I trust your info. I have always enjoyed the pictures of your electrical work. Obviously top notch.If something were to short out and cause a fi...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble 5600 - Power Supply

Norm Larson, post: 330768, member: 7899 wrote: The cigarette lighter on that charger is what caused a fire in my office back in 1997. It can back out...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 406
Reply
RE: Looking for hand held GPS

I hear ya. I have a cheap flip phone myself. I used to have a iphone and used it for work. They are [hl]tremendously[/hl] useful for work.I cannot emp...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Autocad Drawing Extents

I'll give that a try next time. Still annoying. Seems like with all that we pay them each year, they could at least figure that one out.

11 years ago
Page 77 / 148