AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: Interviewing

Interviewing>Kent M.I think Kent M. is a big fan of the Meyers Briggs personality test. Of course he doesn't have any employees, maybe that's why?...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Local Access TV interview

"to have their property lines defined " 🙂

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 979
Reply
RE: Elevation Certificate

And there in lies the real issue.With new maps being prepared and almost ready to be implemented here on Cape Cod I can't believe that everyone doesn'...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Elevation Certificate

If you look at it from the view of the insurance company, what could have changed, elevation wise, that would require another site visit by a land sur...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Corner Records

now that's funny, we don't have such a thing up here in MA... except for recorded plans at each registry...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: March Madness 2013 Games start tomorrow!

March Madness 2013 Games start tomorrow!>QUESTIONis this already locked up? I can't seem to find a way to make my picks, although it did let me re...

14 years ago
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 1
Views: 465
Reply
RE: Anyone seen this (Carlson CES w/autocad)

Anyone seen this (Carlson CES w/autocad)>small STEAL> I have a 3 lot subdivision to survey tomorrow.> 1) For some reason the front corners ar...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Sokkia GSR2700ISX battery.

I do a factory reset every time I am going to do static collection.I turn it on, let it tell me it's ready then I hold that button down for about 25 s...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Sokkia GSR2700ISX battery.

I've been running these for quite a while now too and haven't had the issue you mentioned. The only 'problem' that i've had was the base's battery s...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Asbuilt Question

"As Marked By Others" My favorite words on a topo plan...

14 years ago
Page 89 / 174