AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: Carlson Mini Beer Legger (photos)

Nice update, thanks, and congratulations on spelling Massachusetts correctly! 🙂

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Keith? "you can't sell what you don't own" Your Opinion

I'm going to have to go along here. You can sell what you don't own, on purpose, by accident, or whatever. Sometimes it's called fraud, other times...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: What's your take on Client's request?

I agree with you, It must be a federal job? or other agency, state or local? 5 years of tax returns for what purpose?

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Keith? "you can't sell what you don't own" Your Opinion

thanks peter, I missed the end of that exchange.Don

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Keith? "you can't sell what you don't own" Your Opinion

Say Paul, I'd be interested in following this discussion, can you link to whatever Keith said to prompt this, Please?

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Again with the beautiul views (includes Dog)

Again with the beautiul views (includes Dog)>ChristofTemps are hovering around the 40's F, the water temp was probably about the same. Banjo likes...

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 1036
Reply
RE: Use of a rod

Use of a rod = fishing

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 1008
Reply
RE: Suffolk County NY (Long Island)-Help!

Thanks GB, I'll give them a call later today.

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 808
Reply
RE: Table of Encroachments

Maybe it's an invasion!

14 years ago
Reply
RE: NSPS 100% initiative . . . concerns?

I'm in favor. It's a huge savings to paying two dues. And it strengthens the National Society.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Being the same as...an alternate legal desc

They just need the assurance the the property described in the deed is the same as the one shown on the plan in spite of the minor differences in the ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Books - not textbooks

"Memoir from Antproof Case" by Mark Helprin has an amusing surveying scene about breaking into a bank using directional drilling...This is one of my f...

14 years ago
Page 88 / 174