AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: LEICA- is price your only reason for not buying it

I don't see that Leica is more expensive than others, anymore. I've ben a user since the Wild days, and I've never felt that Leica/Wild was over pri...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Contract Verbiage

"CLIENT understands that any photocopying, scanning or other means of reproduction of said documents for furnishing to third parties that do not bear ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Contract Verbiage

Contract Verbiage> Charles DowdellNow that's pretty wordy. Couldn't that be reduced substansially and still say the same thing?Has there been an ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Price this

Last one I did that was even close to this was 100acres with about 5 heavy industry. $45K and I already had flown maps (digital Form) from a previous...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: "X" mark in a manhole

grinder, run off an invertor from your vehicle..

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Subdivision Dedication Language Effects

Around here it requires a town meeting vote to accept a private way as a public way. The plat will state an intention but unless there are further do...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Things that go "BEROIIIIINNNGGG!!!!"

You have answered ...>DaveYou obviouisly didn't see enough of the Road Runner cartoons! I beleive that every episode had it spelled out..

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Sea Level Rise

Aren't those distinctly different, Thadd?

14 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA Requirements (pipe)

Or, are you asking if a found pipe at a corner satisfies the bounding requirements, then I'd say yes...If you are asking if a Pipe set, satisfies the ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyors Rendezvous Sunday 3/17 Boston Common

Thanks for coming last year! I think we're going to have a bright sunny day, but mayeb not quite as warm as last year.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Ethics and Professionalism in Surveying

they can always exchange quitclaim deeds to a line shown on a plan, no?

14 years ago
Page 90 / 174