AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
firestix
firestix
@firestix
Member
Joined: July 31, 2018 9:07 am
Last seen: August 27, 2026 12:39 pm
Topics: 77 / Replies: 224
Reply
RE: Help! Carolina boy don't speak California

Thanks all. I'll forward the info to said gentleman.

1 month ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 1020
Reply
RE: Legal Descriptions: To write or not to write?

@pls8xx Now that is actionable intelligence! Thank you kindly, sir. 🍺

3 months ago
Reply
RE: PLS as of 7-14-26

Welcome aboard!

3 months ago
Reply
RE: When the machete is not enough

Along with my cordless hedge trimmer (invaluable) I also bring along a cordless pole saw. I always keep my Military issue OKC Machete handy. (I thin...

3 months ago
Reply
RE: Legal Descriptions: To write or not to write?

@murphy Thanks for the input! I'll actually record the plat. Then write the description referencing he map. I feel it's cleaner, because a picture ...

3 months ago
Reply
RE: Legal Descriptions: To write or not to write?

@mightymoe Thanks Moe. This was along the lines of what I intended to do.

3 months ago
Reply
RE: Legal Descriptions: To write or not to write?

@peter-lothian That's my exact sentiment! @norman-oklahoma This be true. But I also want constructive input, not thinly veiled, passive aggressive,...

3 months ago
Reply
RE: Legal Descriptions: To write or not to write?

@notsomuch It does not. Especially since this whole subdivision is a family subdivision and is an exception from the subdivision ordinances. Plus...

3 months ago
Reply
RE: Legal Descriptions: To write or not to write?

@norman-oklahoma I'd be appreciative if @holy-cow took a look at it before sending it up.@bill93 is correct. It's a simple boundary line adjustment...

3 months ago
Topic
Replies: 29
Views: 1759
Topic
Reply
RE: Anyone ever use this GNSS?

@norman-oklahoma I currently use old Trimble R-8 equipment. It would be great if these work with Access. The price is definitely right.

6 months ago
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 2250
Reply
RE: Magnetic Locator Issues GA-52 CX

So. The lesson here is: Just because you get batteries fresh from the store doesn't mean they are fresh. 1 good battery 1 bad one. A volt meter i...

11 months ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Issues

Hi richs 1077.I have a 5603 that needs an internal battery replacement. This seems to be something that needs to be done every 2 years. Is there a w...

11 months ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 1940
Reply
RE: TRIMBLE ACU NOT CONNECTING TO TRIMBLE 5503 TOTAL STATION

Try these guys here in NC. This is were I ship my 5603 every 2 years to have the internal battery replaced. Great people, great service.

12 months ago
Reply
RE: Water Frontage?

@out-of-level So, the "realtor remark" hit the mark. I went to see potential client Friday afternoon. A very cordial 77 year old Vietnam Army ve...

1 year ago
Topic
Replies: 11
Views: 1460
Page 1 / 16