AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
Eyott_Surveyor_Fred_MD
Eyott_Surveyor_Fred_MD
@eyott_surveyor_fred_md
Free
Joined: September 9, 2011 4:13 pm
Last seen: May 21, 2026 11:17 am
Topics: 2 / Replies: 53
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 937
Reply
RE: 'Nother problem

rfc has it Attached files CCF11032017_answer.pdf (606.5 KB) 

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Why buy a Leica over Geomax

I currently run a TS-12 5" with SurvCE and its been great.I also have a TS-15 running Viva ( latest Updates ) I found myself constantly tweaking the s...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Starting out, how can I get work?

When I first started on my own in 2010 the economy was bad and I was in the same situation.some things I did was.1) run an add on craigslist but keep ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for robot recomendations

I have Leica ts12 and Carlson2 DC works great.Yesterday I demoed Geomax Zoom90 aka Carlson CR with SurvPC ( WOW ) and the price was quite a bit lower ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Double Corners

You could wrap duct tape around them and call it 1 fat corner.:confused:

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Licensed in which states

Maryland onlygot plenty of work

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's Malfunction

i have seen square buried transformers with gratesmaybe thats a round one :confused:

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Android or Apple

Jim Frame, post: 418092, member: 10 wrote: How do you plug a thumb drive into a phone? Do you have an adapter cable with a micro-USB plug on one end ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Android or Apple

the advantage i found with Android is the USB host I can send and receive data by using a thumb drive to move files back and fourth from my Carlson2Co...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: The 20 biggest lies we hear

I got a lower price from another surveyor.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: I wish this wasn't true...

can't an Arc 1/8 scale be used??? just wondering

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Latest Win10 update unregisters Carlson

I had to re-install dot-net framework for my Microstation to run after the update.It also took 3 hours out of my already busy day.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: CHC X90 GPS UNIT

I purchased a X90 from iGage today. The phone call was very nice and Professional.

10 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Carlson Surveyor2 Bluetooth

JMH4825, post: 390893, member: 10876 wrote: I'd be curious to know any info you find out on this. I have a Leica robot with RH16 BT handle paired with...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: RING RING: "0.21"

Nate The Surveyor, post: 386096, member: 291 wrote: Yes, what about the eave? And the 4" footing under ground

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson SurvCE and SurvPC Users - Prompt for Height & Description?

I mainly use Option "A"but I have done the offset screen thing just like big althe only thing I can't figure out is how to enter a note from the offse...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: The Social Security Administration's website

they probably have google running in the back ground

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Best Windows Programming Language for Survey Computations

Bow: I have had the same thoughts as you about writing my own programs. A few years ago I have actually written a program to convert a Carlson rw5 to ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Muddy Jobsites

Been there done that - something that I have done issimply walk around as close as I can and put a point in the ground with point number on ittake a s...

11 years ago
Page 1 / 3