Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: August 5, 2026 9:00 am
Kent McMillan, post: 280979, member: 3 wrote: > So why can't the RTK processor that produced the data use the data for uncertainty? What Kent seem...
Dave Karoly, post: 454235, member: 94 wrote: Maybe a more concise way to put it:On a boundary survey more than just the current vesting deed is consid...
thebionicman, post: 454228, member: 8136 wrote: Within the land described is an objective statement. Adding intent to the certification cannot make it...
Okie Mike, post: 453835, member: 11404 wrote: I have been asked by a title insurance company to certify that a boundary survey I completed is "wholly ...
Jim in AZ, post: 441561, member: 249 wrote: Scott,Can you clarify why it is so important to you that one system is "harder" than the other? I'm pretty...
Conrad, post: 440385, member: 6642 wrote: Hello Gents.Just for those of us that are uninitiated, could you give an easy to understand explanation of t...
flyin solo, post: 440753, member: 8089 wrote: what, you ain't never broke outta the pen?cardboard box is your best buddy if you're scared of barbed (o...
Kent McMillan, post: 440716, member: 3 wrote: Yes, I think that the blanket for the top strands is the winner. It's good quality fencing and the corne...
Kent McMillan, post: 440615, member: 3 wrote: One of the downsides of modern life is definitely the proliferation of 8 ft. tall deer-proof fences. I'm...
Jim in AZ, post: 439655, member: 249 wrote: I have been told by our AG's representative that our AG does not retain records over 7 years old, in acco...
aliquot, post: 439647, member: 2486 wrote: Most aquisitions are not through eminent domain. There may be differences in title law when dealing with em...
HICALS, post: 439480, member: 6788 wrote: When retracing a Right of Way conveyed via strip description, is it standard practice to recreate the cente...
Just A. Surveyor, post: 439150, member: 12855 wrote: "Not sure why the LS is a non-start".Well quite simply I want one controller for multiple devices...
Conrad, post: 439152, member: 6642 wrote: the leica TS15 is/was specced to ip55. Its equivalent the geomax zoom90 is similarly specced to ip55.The lei...
Jim Frame, post: 439028, member: 10 wrote: If you want Leica quality without Leica pricing, take a look at GeoMax. The guns are a generation back, bu...
Mike Mac, post: 437806, member: 2901 wrote: We have been asked to do a ALTA for a Staples warehouse lot in an industrial park. About 8.7 acres and one...
Gene Kooper, post: 437606, member: 9850 wrote: To follow up, I have a theory for why the ground position of the Old Lode does not match the record. F...
Gene Kooper, post: 437352, member: 9850 wrote: Here is an interesting twist on a gap not of record. While the parcels are three lode mining claims an...
Sergeant Schultz, post: 436429, member: 315 wrote: Yep - that's why I said it was kinda lame. Like any one of dozens of little quizzes that appear on...