AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
duane-frymire
duane-frymire
@duane-frymire
Member Founder
Joined: July 2, 2010 5:21 am
Last seen: August 5, 2026 9:00 am
Topics: 17 / Replies: 1907
Reply
RE: Water Boundary Case Crazy Question

Frank Willis, post: 434372, member: 472 wrote: My thoughts are that if the GLO map mapped conditions that are substantially different to the extent th...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Water Boundary Case Crazy Question

Frank Willis, post: 434299, member: 472 wrote: John Doe secures a federal patent to Fractional Section 30 in 1906, which borders a 20,000-acre lake, ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Traffic light engineer TTT (aka I think old George needs

James Vianna, post: 431847, member: 120 wrote: an educationSaw this op ed in yesterdays paper,If I had more time I would sit down and write him a lett...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Are on-line universities legitimate?

Holy Cow, post: 431405, member: 50 wrote: Surely some of them are. Some appear to be little more than diploma mills for those who are willing to pay ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Adverse Possession by Landlord/Tenant on lands of another

Trailblazer, post: 426551, member: 12701 wrote: I had a question come up and I can't seem to find any relevant court cases or anything in the Wisconsi...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS under canopy

amdomag, post: 426284, member: 1683 wrote: May I know how can I contact that particular customer of yours so I can ask more information?By the way, I ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Conflicting Surveys

CastorTroy, post: 425965, member: 12693 wrote: I am building a new 1 family house with a detached garage. The driveway to the garage is basically on t...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: "Waste" Parcel on Subdivision Plat

JBStahl, post: 425920, member: 427 wrote: Found this designation on a subdivision plat from 1969. There are no notes on the plat which define what a ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS under canopy

amdomag, post: 425847, member: 1683 wrote: Based on many commercials, Leica is claiming that its GS16 Unlimited is the best performing sensor under mo...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Easement dilemma

RADAR, post: 425220, member: 413 wrote: I'm working on a boundary line adjustment with 3 parcels. The 2 outside parcels own the parcel in the middle a...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying Ethics and Conflicts of Interest

Kent McMillan, post: 424481, member: 3 wrote: The Standards of Professional Responsibility and Rules of Conduct of the Texas Board of Professional Lan...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: How to Apportion

eapls2708, post: 423514, member: 589 wrote: Another reason many examinees fail is because they have it in their head that "there's the exam/textbook w...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS under canopy

squowse, post: 422602, member: 7109 wrote: To be fair Leica and Trimble launched the same thing (ability to control the logger from the office). and t...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Red River Land Dispute - Gradient Boundary Bill - Texas & Oklahoma

Dave Karoly, post: 422476, member: 94 wrote: One of the Surveyors I'm following is B.N. Paxton, Butte County Surveyor (California) in the 1920s and 19...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS under canopy

amdomag, post: 422355, member: 1683 wrote: Thank you for sharing. Javad GNSS is indeed an interesting piece of technology. Here's a link to the deale...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad GPS

Randy Hambright, post: 421808, member: 171 wrote: I have a rather large (very large) job coming up and I have contacted my friend Shawn Billings (the ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS under canopy

Frank Willis, post: 421381, member: 472 wrote: Looking hard at upgrading to Triumph LS, but not sure Triumph is any better in the woods under canopy t...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Expert Witness Professional Services Agreement

Deano, post: 421106, member: 6369 wrote: I completed a survey in early 2015 for a client in a dispute with his neighbor. The client wanted the survey...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Opinions?

Ron Lang, post: 419978, member: 6445 wrote: 1. If a deed is unambiguous, the intent of the grantor is determined from the language of the deedThe prim...

10 years ago
Page 26 / 97