AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
Doug Crawford
Doug Crawford
@doug-crawford
Free
Joined: July 1, 2010 10:20 am
Topics: 12 / Replies: 669
Reply
RE: BigE

Had several conversations with him, over the years. He will be missed.

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 1046
Reply
RE: Ever use this excuse for being late

Posted by: paden cash ?ÿ ?ÿ I'm not sure I totally agreed with his logic, but it was at least well thought out. ?ÿ

9 years ago
Reply
RE: In the PLSS

from THE OFFICIAL OHIO LANDS BOOK issued by the Ohio State Auditor

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Help interpreting parcel from description

It might help if some of our members from the Philippines, have any input

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Help interpreting parcel from description

Paul in PA, post: 447877, member: 236 wrote: I believe the deed is clear in that it does not include the closing course...........Paul in PAStarts at ...

9 years ago
Reply
9 years ago
Reply
RE: Fence companies

you mentioned fences and "Hub Northing" came to mind, I thought he was involved with fences, besides the one around the prison.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: T. Michael Besch

Thomas "Mike" M. BeschMike Besch, age 71, passed away suddenly on November 30, 2016. Mike was a Professor Emeritus of Surveying and Mapping at the Uni...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: T. Michael Besch

Mike & Ann provided a positive influence on their 'Surveying students', at the University of Akron.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Poor practice?

Bill93, post: 399311, member: 87 wrote: I wouldn't be surprised if he is still using the GTS-3C that he moonlighted with a decade ago. Thank goodnes...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Was charged $6700 for survey on 2/3 acre lot

Holy Cow, post: 395949, member: 50 wrote: [USER=8199]@not my real name[/USER] Many Ohio counties have official County Surveyors who may become involve...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas GLO GIS Map - Bad Map Graphics

arctan(x), post: 380036, member: 6795 wrote: Can someone help me remedy a problem that I'm having with the GLO website?TxGLO GISWhen I am zooming into...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Six Years of Experience Awarded when the user has been registered for six years.

Must have been the two leap years, in there, that mixed up the 'day' count.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Searching for Easements ?

Local county the on-line and in-house database, with copies available, are from today back to the early 1980's for these types of instruments, deed, m...

10 years ago
Page 1 / 35