AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
Doug Crawford
Doug Crawford
@doug-crawford
Free
Joined: July 1, 2010 10:20 am
Topics: 12 / Replies: 669
Reply
RE: This is for a class.

' Tis a shame , that no more Type 'C' Monuments, where found or even searched for

10 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Sectionalized lands ... halves & quarters, but this ...I'm at a loss

After getting back my copy, from one of my off springs, I would suggest reading chapter 3. " The Ohio Company's Purchase" of James L. Williams' book, ...

10 years ago
Reply
10 years ago
Reply
RE: Private Survey Markers on Ebay

Mainah, post: 364897, member: 9098 wrote: Leland Dillworth PS 7481 worked for McCoy Associates Inc. in Akron, which was at some point a division of KC...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Private Survey Markers on Ebay

If the markers are from Ohio, the surveyor has been deceased for several years and the company is shown as inactive since 2008.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Sectionalized lands ... halves & quarters, but this ...I'm at a loss

Taken from the following site, Ohio Company Info probably, explains the WEIRD lotting

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Sectionalized lands ... halves & quarters, but this ...I'm at a loss

RETIRED69, post: 363972, member: 1248 wrote: Hocking county has sections, and maybe, river lots. Any fractional lots that exist is figament of someone...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Sectionalized lands ... halves & quarters, but this ...I'm at a loss

Based on the before the Law of 1796 numbering and Figure 'A', what would have been section 27, this may have been close to the 4000 N-S distance. ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Sectionalized lands ... halves & quarters, but this ...I'm at a loss

Found it on my first try, more luck, than sense. Attached files

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Sectionalized lands ... halves & quarters, but this ...I'm at a loss

John are you in the 'Ohio Company' area ? If so I seem to recall that some strange "lotting" in the area. without digging out my copy of Sherman's Bo...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: GLO å? Corner

[QUOTE="Gene Kooper, post: 355254, member: 9850"]Just to be a contrarian, I disagree with you Loyal. The field notes do not leave me with the impress...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: GLO å? Corner

Just to be a contrarian, The field notes do not leave me with the impression that the stone is OBVIOUSLY the corner. The stone is the OLD cor.The fiel...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Understanding the Compass

paden cash, post: 354756, member: 20 wrote: Look at any instrument mounted compass face from any surveying transit made in the 20th. century. There re...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Remembering Back

paden cash, post: 351736, member: 20 wrote: I think that's pretty common in the industry. I don't think I'll ever really "put it down" either until th...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: What new pact has formed between Finance & Title Company

Yeah. I need a survey, but tell you where. Sounds like a bunch of BS to me.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Hi, I'm Paul and I'm a surveyholic

Paul The Irishman, post: 347551, member: 262 wrote: I think that's how you start at the group sessions but there's always surveying to be done so I've...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Windows 10 Poll

So far, so good, a far as 'Cortana' and most of the "new and improve" features, I have them turned off!

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Windows 10 Poll

Curiously, both upgrades show a 2016 copyright date??

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Windows 10 Poll

In the middle of getting a 'upgrade to win 1 1511.10586' on the 2 machines, that I have on win 10, win 10 home 64 bit and win10 pro 32bit, seems to be...

11 years ago
Page 2 / 35