Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 6, 2026 5:28 pm
hpalmer, post: 432908, member: 336 wrote: Just had a Client call and ask about using GPS to locate anchor bolts and send the pattern to the steel manu...
bob james, post: 432405, member: 12050 wrote: I was working on some basic grade work and got very frustrated with the pointed end on the prism pole an...
Bruce Small, post: 431587, member: 1201 wrote: The survey specifications from a lender, just received: They want me to use the 1997 ALTA standards and...
Matt McCrory, post: 431685, member: 10684 wrote: I received an RFP email for surveying services, it included location monitoring wells and bore locati...
RPLS#, post: 431851, member: 12280 wrote: I'm surveying a lot in a very old subdivision for a small developer. The neighbor to my clients property rec...
Tom Adams, post: 431890, member: 7285 wrote: Would it be okay to, for instance, take a copy of a survey plat you had done for your own property and sk...
Larry Best, post: 431700, member: 763 wrote: A month ago I completed a title survey that showed encroachments.I just got a email from a lawyer asking ...
Ariddle, post: 430740, member: 8350 wrote: Doing some research on how companies use UAV's safely in their practice. We currently have used them for ab...
Jones, post: 430777, member: 10458 wrote: My Dad has a hardwood flooring manufacturing plant, and accumulates a huge amount of scrap that would be gre...
Nate The Surveyor, post: 430830, member: 291 wrote: "Real" surveyors set metal rods, and caps. (often with wood stk to help client find them)"Fake" su...
Nate The Surveyor, post: 430514, member: 291 wrote: Well, Chris, I'm sorry I voiced my thoughts....When you sit around, with Lymes, it is easy to go w...
foggyidea, post: 430580, member: 155 wrote: Lyme Disease is a fact of life in New England. I have been diagnosed 6 times (or is it 7?) and have been ...
hlbennettpls, post: 430665, member: 10049 wrote: What they are saying is that because we are Surveying, Engineering and Construction all lumped togeth...
kjypls, post: 430508, member: 9749 wrote: **putting tin foil hat on**Do a google search with the terms "Plum Island" and "Lyme", and behold the rabbit...
Mark Mayer, post: 427401, member: 424 wrote: If you were in one of 15 (mostly western) states which have recording laws you would be able to obtain co...
rfc, post: 427343, member: 8882 wrote: I assume you're talking about NJ State Law. Just out of curiosity though, how would a NJ Licensed Surveyor inte...
Joe the Surveyor, post: 428998, member: 118 wrote: Actually it comes from Lyme, CT. First popped up around here in about 1975 I think. My father in ...
RADU, post: 430363, member: 222 wrote: Positioning Candles on a birthday cake is a surveying dilemma as a GPS will not work inside Wendell's home. A t...
Frank Willis, post: 428814, member: 472 wrote: Have you seen the new medical article saying that Lyme disease is the present day plague, and that it i...
ken, post: 428276, member: 1548 wrote: Something really ground my gears the other day while out surveying a few weeks back. I was out in the field wi...