AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
chris-bouffard
chris-bouffard
@chris-bouffard
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: December 12, 2016 10:53 am
Last seen: October 6, 2026 5:28 pm
Topics: 64 / Replies: 1434
Reply
RE: Where's the point?

Occupy it and check it. Looks it could be off a few tenths! LOL!

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Course on PLSS In College

I sat for my for my exam in 1992, the same 16 hr 3 part exam that is still used in NJ. I passed the exam and received my license before the college d...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: A bit of a mess

Fredh, post: 441407, member: 12570 wrote: Did a boundary / ex-cond survey last year for client "A" (actually her son who had power of attorney) who hi...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Releasing Topographic survey to non-original client

Totalsurv, post: 441461, member: 8202 wrote: I completed a Topographic Survey and a measure up of a large site and building about 5 years ago for a go...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: 10 acres. 2 days. 3GCP's. 0.0016 foot accuracy X,Y,Z.

So, I send my crew out on Thursday with an optical transit and they traversed 200 acres through the woods with a 30" gun, closed it in 2 days and the ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: 10 acres. 2 days. 3GCP's. 0.0016 foot accuracy X,Y,Z.

BK9196, post: 440364, member: 12217 wrote: I'm freaking out right know that no one brought up he's not an LS or, Ok I'll say it, a Civil:). You all go...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: 10 acres. 2 days. 3GCP's. 0.0016 foot accuracy X,Y,Z.

2xcntr, post: 440276, member: 584 wrote: Well the guy claims he received... "multiple awards, promotions, and accommodations"Huh??Maybe he meant comme...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: No BFE...now what?

Peter Lothian - MA ME, post: 439479, member: 4512 wrote: I'm confused by this story. If the basement was 12' above BFE, then why was any further stud...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: 10 acre ALTA with topo

falcon, post: 439783, member: 12889 wrote: For Now...I work in a town where the population is exploding. Since 1990 the population has gone form 45,...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: 10 acre ALTA with topo

FL/GA PLS., post: 439327, member: 379 wrote: [USER=12313]@Chris Bouffard[/USER]Shssssssssssss. be quiet, you found the "Golden Egg". ;)I truly did! I...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: 10 acre ALTA with topo

FL/GA PLS., post: 439309, member: 379 wrote: Thank goodness I'm in construction surveying. I charge $5200 to stake out "Recreation Area" (clubhouse, p...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: No BFE...now what?

I'm not as savvy in EC's as I'd like to be, I do them but they are generally in coastal areas where there is a determined elevation and most are for h...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: No BFE...now what?

Holy Cow, post: 439205, member: 50 wrote: I have often wondered what would happen if you simply made up a number that was clearly incorrect and insert...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Time Period to Contest an Inaccurate Survey

Fredy, post: 438932, member: 12909 wrote: I have send what I found ,to a survey company, that had purchased all the original documents, from the retir...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: 10 acre ALTA with topo

Jim in AZ, post: 439044, member: 249 wrote: Nope - not a single record v. measured dimension. This guy was on the ground (found his flagging on the mo...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Measured Angle for Field Notes

I guess I'm an old timer here. I cut my teeth as an IM on an old K & E 30" transit that didn't even have an optical plummet. Three sets direct, ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Brand X survey monuments

paden cash, post: 438271, member: 20 wrote: This particular outfit far exceeds what most of us would consider even "sloppy". And they still seem to f...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Should I

Paul in PA, post: 439153, member: 236 wrote: Much title work has moved overseas. Many familiar faces I saw in the courthouse 5 to 25 years ago are no ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Should I

Ron Lang, post: 439130, member: 6445 wrote: inform my client of the shoddy title work I am expected to certify these ALTA'S too?Lately I have noticed ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: finally moving from ACad 2000 LDD to Carlson 16

Andy J, post: 437639, member: 44 wrote: So I'm getting into the Carlson Software AND Autocad 2016 at the same time after being in a time warp to 2000 ...

9 years ago
Page 71 / 75