AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
chris-bouffard
chris-bouffard
@chris-bouffard
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: December 12, 2016 10:53 am
Last seen: October 6, 2026 5:28 pm
Topics: 64 / Replies: 1434
Reply
RE: I want your learned opinions on Geo-Max

Dan Patterson, post: 448600, member: 1179 wrote: Isn't the TS12 a robot?No, as I said, I am not a fan of robots and a 1 man crew for safety and securi...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Sales Tax on Boundary Surveys

aliquot, post: 447864, member: 2486 wrote: Yes, it works just like a sales tax.Sad, here in NJ we are taxed to death, but, not on professional service...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: I want your learned opinions on Geo-Max

Jim Frame, post: 447827, member: 10 wrote: I've been using a 2-second GeoMax Zoom80 (basically a rebranded TCRP1202) for almost 2 years, and it's been...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Submitted plans

Jim in AZ, post: 447751, member: 249 wrote: Even if they are public record they are still subject to copyright laws. Our municipality will not release...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Sales Tax on Boundary Surveys

aliquot, post: 447837, member: 2486 wrote: No, sales tax in Alaska.No sales tax in New Mexico, but there is a gross receipts tax that acts just like a...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello from Michigan!

David H, post: 447756, member: 13034 wrote: I'm a 32 year old Registered Professional Land Surveyor and a certified flood plane manager currently work...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Sales Tax on Boundary Surveys

RPLS#, post: 447777, member: 12280 wrote: I had a client question me on why I'm charging him sales tax for a boundary survey. He was nice about it an...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Submitted plans

John Hamilton, post: 447354, member: 640 wrote: Are site plans submitted to a municipality public? Not the subdivision plan, but rather the site plan ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Client says he's got an antique survey inst.

Nate The Surveyor, post: 447353, member: 291 wrote: I perk all up, we go see it together.It's a builders level, in a rickity wood box, (been boxed wro...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Hot Dog!!!! I received a 1 Star review!!!

FL/GA PLS., post: 447553, member: 379 wrote: I received this recently:1 review ( 1 STAR)a month ago-What Ms. Collins said...."We bought our house back...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Let's talk about it, how far do you go?

Peter Ehlert, post: 446040, member: 60 wrote: It is important to keep your client informed and educated, then let them decideShort answer: you go as f...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Let's talk about it, how far do you go?

Nate The Surveyor, post: 446022, member: 291 wrote: How hard do you proofread before pressing the button?I turned off spell check, i, this phone, long...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Question about Elevation Certificates

Scott Ellis, post: 445170, member: 7154 wrote: You only need to an Elevation Certificate for each building and not for every tenant if the slab is fla...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Question about Elevation Certificates

RPLS#, post: 444715, member: 12280 wrote: I have a request from the owner of a strip center for elevation certificates. There are two separate buildin...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Numeric point codes

David Livingstone, post: 444047, member: 431 wrote: My company has recently merged with a much larger company and now the dreaded CAD standards are co...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: WA state-specific exam.

SellmanA, post: 443367, member: 8564 wrote: Last week I was approved to sit for the national and Washington state-specific PLS exams, and since the la...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Advertising at High School games

Jawja, post: 442680, member: 12766 wrote: Thinking about advertising on banner at local high school. I have known surveyors for yrs who have done it....

9 years ago
Reply
RE: They Seem Pretty Sure About That Bearing

Dave Karoly, post: 441912, member: 94 wrote: Tell her it means there's no radialization there, a good thing.On the same note, just a few days ago I go...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: There is no "?" category

Loyal, post: 443036, member: 228 wrote: I've been driving for over 50 years now, and don't recall off the top of my head how many cars/trucks that I h...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: They Seem Pretty Sure About That Bearing

I recently had a title agent reviewer asking me to removing the words "non radial" from a description. She had no clue what radial meant. It's a sin...

9 years ago
Page 70 / 75