AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Topic
10 years ago
Replies: 29
Views: 1687
Reply
RE: The Most Beautiful Type I R-O-W Marker in Texas (Possibly)

Kent McMillan, post: 372545, member: 3 wrote: Another view of that same State highway: What range is that? A pure wild guess I would say closer to A...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: North Arrow of the Day

BajaOR, post: 372120, member: 9139 wrote: Andy: The "o" on your north arrow is obviously the work of the instrumentman: "Your other east, @#*^@ !" ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: North Arrow of the Day

This was a first for me. The cardinal directions are labeled N, E, S & O. The west edge of the grant shown on the map is the Rio Grande.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Signatures & Seals in Oregon

ppm, post: 371774, member: 6808 wrote: Are other states doing this and if so what digital signature services are all y'all using to meet these require...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: NO SUBDIVISION REGS ? Tx

Hudspeth County? LOL

10 years ago
Reply
RE: The Sun's not getting any warmer, so I must be...

Patti Williams tells the story of a crew that was getting horrible results from astronomic observations. They went over and over their procedures unti...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring

I think every state has a Lumpkinburg or Lumpkin Town.... Places where survey history is made. Or something like that.

10 years ago
Topic
10 years ago
Replies: 7
Views: 1130
Reply
RE: Hello from San Antonio,Tx

You will get several different and conflicting answers to the same question.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: CALLING OUT STONES

Jacob Ellis, post: 368709, member: 11603 wrote: A few weeks ago I found this!!! Another surveyor had called out the stone and set a 38 bar...I could g...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: SURVEY PARTY

I think I see Wilson.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Have you ever found survey gear?

Hey, we've got a bunch of crews out there. If you give me a vicinity, I can check our projects and check to see if it was one of ours. Also, I found a...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Howdy from Texas

Well it took me literally 4 days to read the megathread about using fence posts as corner monuments. I could tell it was going to be a good read but I...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Howdy from Texas

I hear what you're saying Kris, and maybe that's the way someone from EAST Texas would put it. But it's certainly not how one who takes themselves ser...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Howdy from Texas

Holy Cow, post: 366726, member: 50 wrote: Warning. Not all Texas surveyors agree on anything. AND I DO MANY ANYTHING. Welcome to a fun place to lea...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Private Survey Markers on Ebay

Somebody make that phone call yet?

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Double Block Lines in West Texas, Help!

Not my circus. And it doesn't mean that there won't be repercussions for moving the lines back and forth. Surface interests have been transferred base...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Double Block Lines in West Texas, Help!

I know the subject of Twichell's 2" iron pipe marking the purported location of Clark's 27 remains a hot topic out there. Nothing short of an archeolo...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Where's The Line? (Texas Edition)

That's an interesting stepstair section. But, it's south of any data I have.

11 years ago
Page 35 / 102