AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: West Texas Surveying - Block located by traverse

Darn you and your traverse lines Durrell. Working through a mess in Pecos County right now and there's some serious excess in the Block and double mon...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Pics from the field (or sidewlks)...

Robert Hill, post: 376476, member: 378 wrote: Andy maybe out in the wide open spaces one can load their digestive system with their fill of frijoles f...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Pics from the field (or sidewlks)...

Thanks for the pics. That first picture sure was a funny looking breakfast burrito (morning staple for field work in West Texas). Did you get it at th...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying Business as Reality TV Show

Didn't someone talk to Moistner a few years back about an Alaskan Surveyor reality show?

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Novel Approach to Land Surveying

paden cash, post: 375270, member: 20 wrote: Nah, if it were Oklahoma we would have already stolen the pump. If it were in OK, why would you steal yo...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Novel Approach to Land Surveying

Well, I'd hazard a guess if you said it was in Oklahoma...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Colorado DORA

You guys would be funny if it wasn't so frustrating. :excruciating: Nice touch with the K, DDSM. Our family hasn't spelled our name that way since ne...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Colorado DORA

Hey! I got an email today! I was advised that my application has been put on the agenda for the June board meeting. I was also advised that the June m...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Colorado DORA

Tom Adams, post: 375026, member: 7285 wrote: Sorry just kidding. I think you should be able to study up on the PLSS and a surveyor would be just fine...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Colorado DORA

RAGOODWIN, post: 372905, member: 490 wrote: so you want to hire me as your PLS for Colorado? ha! I saw your name on the agenda for the May 13th meet...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Barter For Services

We swapped a large ALTA survey for a proposed auto lot for a Ford Ranger back in 1998. To satisfy income and sales tax laws, we paid full price plus t...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Help a student going to work!

Have you read any of the articles online about working in the middle east and some of the pitfalls? I had a buddy who worked overseas, his employer to...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring

You have half a second to answer me after I say hello. If it takes you longer, I assume you are a robo caller and I hang up on you. If you are a perso...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Moved pin

Tom Adams, post: 372967, member: 7285 wrote: Dan's got the best solution.....LOL. Man, I am struggling with that one.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Shortest course ever

When I was doing a lot of residential platting, we would often get proposed layouts from civil engineer types with ridiculously short tangents. I thin...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Colorado DORA

Thanks, Dan. Before I applied for Arkansas, a buddy of mine went through the whole process and got his Ark ticket. He told me that they hate Texans an...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Moved pin

[sarcasm]Prepare a boundary line agreement. Private citizens have the right and authority to establish their own common boundary and any physical evid...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Colorado DORA

No, I have not yet set up an NCEES record account. I understand that they are updating their system in June, I will probably look into it at that time...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Colorado DORA

I'm going on 6 months waiting for them to approve. Never had that long of a wait in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas or North Dakota. I wrote a cover letter ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Colorado DORA

I can't imagine what is taking them so long to look at two additional references. Are they understaffed or ??? The next board meeting is on June 10th....

10 years ago
Page 34 / 102