Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Words mean things. Definitions have already been adjudicated. Check out your handy-dandy Black's Law Dictionary. There is a difference between along a...
I prefer POINT OF BEGINNING at the beginning and end of the description.
OK. I got mine. No trouble with payment. When do I get my members' button pin with fancy bunting?
Yes, melanoma metastasized into bone cancer. I take sun exposure seriously and try to mentor the same to my employees.
Paul Cook is very much alive and well in the land of Facebook. Seems like he specializes in terrestrial scanning these days.
copyrights [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ rpls.com WWWBoard ] [ FAQ ] Posted by Aaron L. Morris on June 16, 1996 at 00:28:00: I am working on ...
TLDR but, there were a bunch of posts about converting magnetic observations to grid bearings many years back with Kent McMillan sharing his methodolo...
TLDR but, there were a bunch of posts about converting magnetic observations to grid bearings many years back with Kent McMillan sharing his methodolo...
I've been away for awhile. Seems like facebook groups took the wind out of a lot of website based forums and now, many of my facebook groups have slow...
Well, you could apply the old maxim, "Prove me wrong". Or, do what is equitable, reasonable and defensible in court and your professional opinion shou...
I recently bought a ground rod driver to be able to set control monuments to refusal with the Dewalt. Almost bought a spade bit on the way to this pro...
So the big question is what elements do you hold when the deed measurements don't fit the monuments on the ground? Do you make it non-tangent? Change ...
...to a 1/2 iron rod found for the beginning of a (non-tangent/tangent) curve to the (left/right) having a radius of xx.xx feet, a delta angle of xx°x...
One of the hotels in Pecos, Texas (Brandon?) had a card with their info on one side and measurement conversions on the other to hand out to attorneys ...
I did some field work in Joplin a year or two ago. Right in the middle of the tornado scar. Old house on the north side of the street. Brand new house...
A few times, I've run across fencing companies that know what boundary monuments are and they respected/protected them. Not often, but occasionally. ...
Clark's line was not only off but it has a little bit of a zig and a zag to it. He tried heading north from the southeast corner of the New Mexico Ter...