AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: Where's The Line? (Texas Edition)

Is that Block 2? We've done a bunch of right-of-way through there.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Double Block Lines in West Texas, Help!

For those who are interested, Davey Edward's rolled sketch and sketch file for his resurvey of Block 76, Public School Land in Loving County is now av...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Very attractive contours!

The first time I saw that topo was on Andy Johnson's facebook page a day or so ago and the preview picture was clipped. I could see the "twin peaks" a...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Where's The Line? (Texas Edition)

Of course, Nelson had started much closer to the Texas/New Mexico Territory line, as the validity of the 16 mile reservation was still being argued....

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Where's The Line? (Texas Edition)

Kent McMillan, post: 363207, member: 3 wrote: First of all, State Surveyor E.A. Giraud was not the original surveyor of Surveys 25, 26, and 27.Well, I...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Where's The Line? (Texas Edition)

Cyril Turner, post: 363079, member: 159 wrote: I thought that as a general rule excess acreage goes to the State. That was my contention. I'm reall...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Where's The Line? (Texas Edition)

After a lot of reading and ruminating, the decision was made. The section line was held at the prorated distance based on the original Giraud monument...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Where's The Line? (Texas Edition)

Andy Nold, post: 363052, member: 7 wrote: southwest corner of the 28 acres and then the other original Giraud pipe two section corners to the east. ...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 27
Views: 1965
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 337
Reply
RE: you know how it goes....

lmbrls, post: 362576, member: 6823 wrote: Murphy was an optimist. Murphy was a Captain.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: What control points do you use?

JTLAPOINTE, post: 361515, member: 11401 wrote: OK so it has come to my attention this is not always the norm, but we always use a 6' traverse nail wit...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: any news about Larry Phipps

I thought I read that he was moving back home to the mountains on his facebook page, but not sure.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: CORPSCON and GEOID12B

hubermar, post: 360157, member: 6509 wrote: I recently had someone ask me about Corpscon and Geoid12B. You can configure Corpscon to use the g2012bu(...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Where am I?

Rankin_File, post: 359952, member: 101 wrote: In your living room.....hopefully at least wearing underwear..... I was gonna say if you're not sure t...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Hi from Britain

Victor.Plymouth, post: 359506, member: 11292 wrote: Hello Stephen,They are metric grid coordinates that are designed to cover the island which include...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Attorney requested ALTA revisons

Between the late rpls.com and surveyorconnect.com, I have grown much more confident in telling a l**yer to go pound sand when I realize I know more ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas Punishes Violators for failure to note ID caps on plat/description

astrodanco, post: 359494, member: 7558 wrote: I'm in the wrong profession. I should have been a surveyor. Eighteen pages and counting over how best to...

11 years ago
Page 36 / 102